Found 11 of over 739 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Teachers
Got a burning question about The University of North Carolina System? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with The University of North Carolina System employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Low pay and lack of work" (in 46 reviews)
- "The little parking that is available on campus is expensive and often distant." (in 30 reviews)
- "Salaries relatively low; advancement opportunies" (in 20 reviews)
- "Management is old and out of touch with how the world has evolved, still trying to hold on to their southern, racist, sexist etc views." (in 11 reviews)
- "No raises, no bonuses and if you have more education than your co" (in 9 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of The University of North Carolina System and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "great place"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Jan 29, 2012Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Great place to live for families, nice places to visit and to eat also. Great to be part of Research Triangle.
Small city but beautifull and great academic oportunities. Travelling to visit my family is a little difficult because it is not a great city.