The Veritas Healthcare Solutions DSA Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated August 14, 2017

DSA

CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • They offer a full range of best quality services with affordable price (in 4 reviews)

• 1 month of core training of Clinical Research Associate (in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • Here you can grow your career as a Clinical Researcher (in 2 reviews)

• They take some time to place recent graduates but because of they want to find them the best place to work (in 2 reviews)

1. "Nice Working with The Veritas Healthcare Solutions LLC"

Current Employee - Dsa in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Dsa in New York, NY

I have been working at The Veritas Healthcare Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

They are professional. Especially marketing representative is straightly tells about the progress.

Cons

Becase of market situation, it took time to get the job.

Advice to Management

Keep the good working going and dont pay attention on some fake reviews. I know those who place fake reviews against you, they all are also on fault at their end as well.

2. "I finished my first project and Had the second one ready"

Current Employee - Dsa in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Dsa in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

I did not have to go on bench to fetch my second job. All I had to do was call the Veritas Healthcare 1.5 months before my contract ended and They fixed me in with another project in the same location I preferred without having me have a transition gap.

Cons

If your a workaholic you need The Veritas

Advice to Management

"Scam!!! Don't waste your hard earned money"

Current Contractor - Dsa
    Current Contractor - Dsa

I have been working at The Veritas Healthcare Solutions as a contractor

Pros

Good at attracting innocent people looking to start career in US market and take money out of them.

Cons

Lot of fake promises. For training & placement they conduct demo session and show fake job opening in different states in USA. They charge you for training & placement. They keep chasing you until you pay the entire amount. Once the entire amount is paid, they stop calling you. It’s your turn then to keep calling and they give all the excuses possible until you finally give up. Seems your staff is posting good review.

Advice to Management

Stop cheating people and be professional. You can't get away with peoples hard earned money.