Found 1,674 of over 2K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The pay is low and there are not many hours to be shared among employees." (in 163 reviews)
- "Upper management was terrible." (in 80 reviews)
- "Poor management; set unrealistic goals." (in 70 reviews)
- "also..aside from becoming a manager there is really nowhere to move up from there as they mainly hire DMs from outside..." (in 67 reviews)
- "Assistant store Manager does EVERYTHING a store manager does without the pay." (in 45 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of The Vitamin Shoppe and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEWSep 15, 2023Store ManagerFormer Employee, less than 1 yearBellevue, WA
Very fun environment to work in! Managing the store, and learning about different products and supplements was awesome! Upper management is also extremely supportive and wonderful human beings! I highly recommend!
None- there aren’t any cons.
The Vitamin Shoppe Reviews FAQs
The Vitamin Shoppe has an overall rating of 3.4 out of 5, based on over 1,712 reviews left anonymously by employees. 58% of employees would recommend working at The Vitamin Shoppe to a friend and 48% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.
58% of The Vitamin Shoppe employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated The Vitamin Shoppe 3.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.5 for culture and values and 2.9 for career opportunities.