KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

The Wonderful Company President and Chairman Stewart Resnick
Stewart Resnick

Featured Divisions of The Wonderful Company

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of The Wonderful Company and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company to train at …pay not as competitive but the work culture is amazing

Sep 16, 2021 - Associate Analyst in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing teams across the board.

Cons

Pay not as competitive for similar roles

2. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Good if you're looking for experience right out of college

Oct 25, 2021 - Designer in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

You learn a lot of good skills Decent pay and benefits compared to other major companies Fridge is always stocked with free food Retreats and lavish events for employees

Cons

Very high turnaround. It seemed like people came and went on a daily basis. Not a good work life balance. You have to work long hours to prove yourself to be valuable. There seems to be a disconnect from manager and employees Not alot of growth. It's hard to move out of your current role There isn't a clear process to do anything. The high turnaround makes it harder to keep everyone on the same page Micromanaging They didn't allow working from home until the pandemic hit, not sure if they will keep it or not

The Wonderful Company Response

Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. We are glad to see you have gained valuable skills during your years at Wonderful. To support those seeking to get to the next level, we have GROW, our comprehensive performance management program that highly encourages employees to work with their managers and have ongoing conversations around performance throughout the year. While we do not feel this review is a comprehensive reflection of our culture, we take feedback of this nature seriously and strive to do better for our employees, such as continuing hybrid work opportunities for eligible employees in our headquarter office.

3. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Wonderful Team

Sep 7, 2021 - Systems Engineer in Santa Monica, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Wonderful people and teams! Fun vibes overall have been my experience

Cons

Wonderful can offer more competative salary to keep good talents. .

4. 5.0

NA

Sep 9, 2021 - Data Scientist in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

High pay rate per year

Cons

Not flexible and usullaly non-negotiable

5. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

In-House but Agency Feel

Aug 9, 2021 - Associate Manager Public Relations in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

It's a great place for those looking to garner experience across various brands and a wide net of PR tactics, including events, social, digital, media relations, client relations, etc.

Cons

Lots of internal processes that can hold up projects.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

It was a solid job

Aug 2, 2021 - Human Resources Generalist in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Love the schedule Very understanding boss Great time with my co workers Love the environment & it was really fun to work there

Cons

Working late nights but I would have to stay later typically whenever work would be overload but I love this company

7. 3.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Fast Paced

Jul 28, 2021 - College Events Coordinator in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

A lot of independence, large budget to work with, challenging, stocked kitchen on every floor and employee discounts, get to travel on charter planes, all meals are comped, given access to car rentals. Great Cafeteria, main office is like a museum and in a fun city.

Cons

Little training, low salary, toxic work environment, cut throat, intense interview process, little support from upper management. I don't think my manger had ever supervised anyone before and it caused a lot of problems.

The Wonderful Company Response

Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition

We are glad you joined the Wonderful family and appreciate your feedback. We value continuous improvement and are working to provide more resources to employees of all levels. We believe our managers are the key to engaging, developing, growing, and retaining our people and we are investing in more leadership programs to foster these skills. Most recently, we rolled out the new Managers Essentials program, which is a training program that equips people managers with the tools they need to manage and lead their teams more effectively. Our internal Learning and Organizational Development department regularly offers a wide variety of trainings and courses across the company, fostering a culture of growth and providing tools for employees to get to the next step. If you need additional support, we encourage you to connect with your HR representative for more guidance.

8. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Great company to work for with great benefits!

Jun 11, 2021 - Site Administrator in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture, they really care about their employees.

Cons

Frequent turn-over of VPs changes the morale a bit because everyone has their idea of how to make things work. One VP asked so many questions from subordinates. Almost like they didn't really know what they were doing. Long timer's also get the boot like they're a worn out pair of shoes. Mostly women too.

9. 3.0

Big, Slow, Old

Jul 22, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

A job that is just a job, no more, no less.

Cons

dreadfully boring, slow to change. Mostly solving problems the previous wave of staff created.

10. 4.0

Wonderful Company

Apr 20, 2021 - Financial Analyst in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Large company with good benefits

Cons

Office politics and lack of support

Viewing 1 - 10 of 130 Reviews