TheBestIRS Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated February 14, 2017

Full-time Part-time

Rating Trends Rating Trends
Brad Dunlap

1. "Innovative Progressive Company!"

Current Employee - Full Time Employee in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Full Time Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at TheBestIRS full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Understanding, Responsive, Realistic, Straightforward, Absolute best place to work. The field claims unit is great!

Cons

There are no downsides to working for TheBestIRS.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

2. "Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Pros

A very progressive and forward thinking company. If you're looking for a challenging yet rewarding company, TheBestIRS is the place for you. During my time with the company, they have constantly provided all employees with training to build on skills that can help

Cons

There are no cons for this company.

"employees that work with bestIRS are still writing the good reviews"

Former Employee - Independent Consultant
    Former Employee - Independent Consultant

I worked at TheBestIRS full-time (More than a year)

Pros

independent contractor pay is substantial; there are no other pros at this company

Cons

there are a myriad of cons from working with this company; their harsh treatment of their employees is at the top of the list; while i worked with them i never felt more harrassed and threatened on a daily basis; you could attempt to tell "upper mgmt", the company owner of the issues and they never showed any concern but they will fire you for speaking up for yourself; pay attention to the negative comments people are posting because these are the truest comments; the positive ones look like they are being written by bestIRS staff in phoenix and they don't know how the independent contractors on the work sites are actually being treated; if you really need a job and can put up with bullying, being threatened with write-ups and being dnr'd (do not rehire) on a daily basis, this is the company for you but i would recommend trying to work with other more reputable firms

Advice to Management

none, they don't care, don't listen or they haven't been listening until the company is starting to take a hit based on their hiring of unprofessional, ignorant management staff on site

TheBestIRS Response

Feb 20, 2017 – Marketing & Support Supervisor

Thank you for the feedback. We would like to speak with you in more detail. If you would like to talk with our HR Director, please email Support@TheBestIRS.com with your contact details so we may ... More

5. "Adjuster"

Pros

Money was very beneficial for my family.

Cons

Long Hours keep you away from your family.

6. "Best Place at TheBestIRS"

I have been working at TheBestIRS full-time

Pros

The best place I have worked at during my career. Staff and management are always fully engaged. TheBestIRS has a vision of empowerment and getting things done. There is opportunity for everyone from temp, temp to hire, direct hire and independent adjusters.

Cons

TheBestIRS is expanding and opportunities are more abundant than ever. The only con that I can think of is getting more adjusters on the independent adjusting services.

Advice to Management

Management is always improving and learning. The Owners are forward thinking and ready for the future.

7. "Don't work here!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at TheBestIRS full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great snacks, you may get your own parking space.

Cons

High turnover, greedy owners with big egos and treat everyone like garbage basically.
    They rid of the hard working, ethical employees and keep the lazy leeches who kiss the owners'/supervisors backsides.
    The recruiters deal with belittling and chastisement from a certain director. They cheat, scam, lie and will do anything for contracts. Unethical. They stay late nights and get hammered in the office (guys only) then all drive home. No room for growth, you're always on pins and needles worried about your job. Very poor healthcare benefits but will buy you lunch every Friday. Priorities. They hired an HR person who basically handles HR issues for their candidate/recruitment side but need to focus on the HR issues they have in their own office. A lot of pushback with new ideas, changes, in accounting- with one person who runs the show. HUGE division between upper management and the other guys which includes a giant, unfair pay gap. Some who do absolutely nothing have made up to $50k while the hard workers were making $15 per hour. Maybe that's where they should utilize they're inhouse HR more.

Advice to Management

There is not enough time or space here.

8. "My experience was horrible."

Pros

Based on my experience, there are NO pros that I can state for this company. They are deceptive and have nothing to contribute toward gaining employment!

Cons

This company makes empty promises to assist in finding employment. However, the representative I dealt with did absolutely NOTHING. You'd be better off searching without help from The Best IRS.

Advice to Management

Do what you say you're going to do...it's called integrity.

TheBestIRS Response

Jan 12, 2017 – ‎Director of Marketing

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We would love the opportunity to talk with you about your experience in detail. Please contact us at your earliest convenience at Support@TheBestIRS.com with a ... More

"PIP Adjuster"

Pros

There are no Pros to working for this company.

Cons

Everything!
    Racist management who like hear themselves talk in meetings that are irrelevant to the job.
    Management on site that have no insurance experience trying to manage adjusters with 10-20 years experience. Ridiculous rules that are enforced on certain employees but not on others. Boiler room working conditions. Terminate hard working, knowledgeable adjusters and retain their drinking buddies. Ten percent of the adjusters do all the work and the other ninety percent are allowed to do nothing because of the color of their skin.

Advice to Management

None....They are morally corrupt. I would not recommend The Best IRS to my worst enemy.

"Recruiter"

Pros

Possibility to make good money if you can navigate the crazy birds

Cons

Too many meetings. They want you on the phone to "earn" but they like hearing themselves talk in meeting too much. Hide if you come in and see one of them surrounded by beer bottles from an all night bender.

Be prepared to be ignored if your production drops a little. Too much kissing of the backside of the birds.

11. "Not what I had hoped for........."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Citrus Heights, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Citrus Heights, CA

I have been working at TheBestIRS (More than a year)

Pros

Temporary assignments with major insurance companies. Once my resume was received, I had an interview within 10 days. An hour after my interview, I was told I had the assignment.

Cons

Hourly wages are well below market. No PTO or holiday pay. The premiums for health insurance are expensive. Hard to speak anyone in the office, often reach voicemail.

Advice to Management

Offer a competitive wage, accursed personal time off and holiday pay. Find creative ways to let your contractors know that they are appreciated, something more that Christmas bonus compromising than a $5.00 gift card from Starbucks