KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 110 of over 112 reviews

3.3
Therapeutic Pathways CEO Jane S. Howard
Jane S. Howard
Pros
  • "Great agency to practice ABA and learn to improve as a(in 7 reviews)

• "Some of the senior clinical staff are incredibly experienced and fantastic resources when you have the chance to meet with them(in 4 reviews)

• Cons
  • "I don't think they actually are but I think it is important as a clinical staff member to add some warmth to their professionalism(in 8 reviews)

• "I ask the SDA and they tell me to go talk to another(in 7 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    Talk anonymously with Healthcare professionals
    1. 5.0
      Featured Review

Amazing opportunity for upward mobility

Aug 6, 2021 - RBT - Registered Behavior Technician in Modesto, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Great upward mobility - Rewarding -- You get to really see the change and growth of the clients! - Full time benefits start when you work 30 hours / week or more - Opportunities for higher education - Every day is something new - Super supportive coworkers-- you never have to worry about being alone or unprepared because there is always someone there to help out.

Cons

Schedule changes happen often, you may come into work and have a completely different schedule than you expected and you have to roll with the punches. You will also often be asked to drive to a different center to help them out, which can sometimes be quite far away.

Human Resources Director

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate your input and are happy to hear you’re enjoying your experience here. If you have any other feedback to share, please e-mail us at feedback@tpathways.org so that we can discuss it further.

2. 5.0

....

Aug 18, 2021 - RBT - Registered Behavior Technician in Tracy, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I love it here !!!

Cons

.... ... ..... ..... .......

3. 4.0

Great fast paced job

Dec 4, 2021 - RBT - Registered Behavior Technician in Folsom, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Payed drive time, amazing coworkers, all the clinicals are extremely nice, kids are fantastic, great place to work. SDA is extremely understanding and approachable. Most of the staff seem like they truly care about the kids well being and growth.

Cons

You have to be flexible schedules constantly change, sometimes while you're already at work. Multiple times a specific clinical will not have enough stimuli or programs ready for a kid which makes it hard to navigate what you're supposed to do during session.

4. 3.0
      Former Employee

Could do better

Dec 1, 2021 - RBT - Registered Behavior Technician
      Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing co workers and clean building.

Cons

Limited unpaid time off for high burnout job.

1 person found this review helpful
    5. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Worst ABA Company To Work For

May 21, 2021 - RBT - Registered Behavior Technician in Sacramento, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

None whatsoever. Awful Company and Supervisors.

Cons

I’ve worked for 3 different ABA companies. Therapeutic Pathways was the first ABA company that I worked for. They hire with no experience, and will pay for you to take your RBT. But their data collection is out of date, their lead and supervisory staff are all potheads (Sacramento Location) with this little simple-minded fellowship / inner-circle. Now, if you don’t know anything about ABA therapy - there are several ways of data collection, assessments, and observations... Therapeutic Pathways focuses on just ONE form and swear that it’s the only way. Their supervisory and lead staff treat every single client (low functioning and high functioning) as if they’re the exact same child/teen and speak to them like their slow-witted robots which they ARE NOT. They absolutely do not treat their clients like they’re people with dignity. Seriously, there’s so many other ABA Companies you can work - DO NOT pick Therapeutic Pathways. Also, I didn’t realize this until long after I quit, but Therapeutic Pathways falsifies their data to make the child / teen appear further behind than they actually are. I couldn’t sleep once I realized this, but I was directly told by an immediate supervisor who is a BCBA, to falsify a result that ended up making the client more behind than they actually were. Thus, they can argue to insurance that this child requires more therapy, which insurance pays for, and the parent gets royally screwed out of an honest and meaningful therapeutic experience for their child. Shame on Therapeutic Pathways. If you’re a parent who is considering Therapeutic Pathways as an option for your child - rethink that decision.

Human Resources Director

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. I am disappointed to hear that your experience working with us did not go as well as you had hoped. We’ve been working really hard to create an environment where each member of the team feels they have the tools, resources and support necessary to deliver exceptional treatment for our clients. In your comments, you also communicated some serious information that I’d like to hear more about. If you are willing to provide some more information about what you experienced while working here, please e-mail me at feedback@tpathways.org so that we can discuss this further. Thank you!

6. 1.0

Stressful

May 19, 2021 - RBT - Registered Behavior Technician in Granite Bay, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Working with kids. Will train you for a license RBT

Cons

They don’t have personal boundaries. Your schedule will change from minute to minute so a kid you worked with for months you may not see that after. Low staffing and high turnover puts stress on the staff. Haven’t had a raise since the first 90 days. It’s been way over a year. Other have been 2 years. Required to complete tasked but not given tools to complete them. For example run a programs but we have no cards or objects(stimuli). Or asked to chart but information isn’t loading in the computer so we can do we can complete this. SD just circle not looking to resolve. HR doesn’t listen say they are too overloaded.

Human Resources Director

Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback. We appreciate you letting us know what you’ve experienced with regard to stimuli, systems, safety and frequent change. We take these concerns very seriously, and if you are open to a conversation, I’d like the opportunity to learn more about your concerns. I believe digging into the things you've shared will help us to support better experiences for all of our staff. So that we can address everything you’ve shared, please e-mail me us at feedback@tpathways.org so that we can discuss further. Thank you!

7. 4.0

Positive Environment

Sep 10, 2021 - RBT - Registered Behavior Technician in Tracy, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Positive environment, always pushing to grow and be better.

Cons

Not very many opportunities to move forward.

8. 1.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Do yourself a favor and don't even apply

Aug 27, 2021 - RBT - Registered Behavior Technician in Dublin, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great coworkers, some wonderful kids

Cons

Poor management, extreme lack of communication, constant schedule changes, no team meetings, having to witness physical and mental abuse towards children that are too young to understand what is going on, the kids basic needs are not met, no trust in people higher up, an overall awful experience

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Fun and Rewarding Job

May 18, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

This is such a great company to work for! The kiddos are amazing and it is so great to see their progress. Sessions are always super fun. Staff is so helpful in providing support and advice as needed

Cons

Due to it being a fast paced job, sometimes changes can create a hectic day with scheduling but the staff development team does a great job at ensuring the day runs as smooth as possible!

Human Resources Director

Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback! We appreciate your thoughts, and we are so happy to hear that you consider us a great company to work for. If you have any other feedback you would like to share, like what else we can do to keep improving the employee experience, we’d love to hear your ideas. You are always welcome to e-mail us with your ideas or more feedback at feedback@tpathways.org.

10. 5.0
      Former Employee

RBT

Jul 7, 2021 - Registered Behavior Technician
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great training working with kids.

Cons

Last minute cancellations after already being at the home

Human Resources Director

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate your input and are happy to hear you enjoyed your working experience here. If you have any other feedback to share, please e-mail us at feedback@tpathways.org so that we can discuss further.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 110 Reviews