Therapy Resources Management L L C Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Average at best"

Former Employee - Physical Therapist in Boston, MA
    Former Employee - Physical Therapist in Boston, MA

Pros

At the time they paid pretty well, but since then I've heard they lowered pay.

Cons

Uma is as bad as other people say. They have more middle managers than I've ever seen in such a company, each more self-important than the other. They are a for-profit company, and that is the most important thing to them, whatever comes in second place is a DISTANT second.

Advice to Management

Start at the top and get a new CEO, don't try to maximize profits if you want a better reputation. Or don't. Doesn't matter to me.

"PTA"

Former Employee - PTA in East Providence, RI
    Former Employee - PTA in East Providence, RI

I worked at Therapy Resources Management L L C (More than a year)

Pros

Good self starter for a new grad to gain some experience.

Cons

Too many followers after the money. Those are the ones who are promoted (ie. T. Lewis). Company disappeared for a few reasons due to fraud. They continue to practice fraud. They do not have any integrity. They (Uma) say 1 thing & does another. I started out with 19.50/hr & was promised a raise to 20.00 after 3 months. After 1 year, no raise. But they want you to bill 120 mins. for an elderly patient with one leg. They do not have any constructive evaluations.

Advice to Management

Live by your mission statement: "Do the right thing, at the right time, for the right reasons!

"Horrible company to work for"

Former Employee - COTA in Fall River, MA
    Former Employee - COTA in Fall River, MA

I worked at Therapy Resources Management L L C (More than 3 years)

Pros

All therapists I worked with were great, too bad this company doesn't realize what wonderful people they have working for them

Cons

Upper and middle management are a total joke. Completely unprofessional and petty. President Uma is running company into the ground with the help of her minions. Nightmare company to work for

4. "Dream job opportunities"

Current Employee - PTA
    Current Employee - PTA

I have been working at Therapy Resources Management L L C part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Accessible, approachable staff. Organized and positive work and team environment.

Cons

Big company, with many buildings which is a benefit. But can feel disjointed at times.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. I really like the idea of incorporating more continuing education opportunities.

"COTA"

Former Employee - COTA in Providence, RI
    Former Employee - COTA in Providence, RI

I worked at Therapy Resources Management L L C full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great facility's and some nice coworkers

Cons

TRM encourages fraud. CEO Uma is a psycho.
    If you work more than 40hrs they won't pay you, they delete it like it never happened

Advice to Management

How about you quit the fraud. How about you pay your employees.

"Horrible company all around."

Former Employee - Occupational Therapist in Providence, RI

I worked at Therapy Resources Management L L C full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Most of the coworkers were great to work with. That's about the only pro this company has going for them.

Cons

Lower than average pay with little to no respect for their employees. Don't work a minute over 40 hours because it won't be in your check when you get it. Upper management takes zero responsibility for all the wrong doing going on in the buildings, they just like to point fingers and blame everyone else for the mistakes. No training for any single position in this company. They simply feed you to the wolfs and watch you fail. I would never recommend TRM to a anyone. It was a big mistake signing on board with TRM I regret it everyday.

Advice to Management

Restructure your company. You need to fix upper management and communication before you can even look at fixing anything else.

"Awful"

Former Employee - Occupational Therapist in Providence, RI

Pros

Patients, some great co-workers, great facility's

Cons

No support for new grads, major fraud and they know how to cover it up. If you work over 40 hours it magically disappears so you only work 40 and not paid a penny more. Insane hours and productivity. Upper management has 0 compassion for its employees. Paperwork is a nightmare. It's just all around and awful company to work for

Advice to Management

Just give up and give the company to someone that knows how to run it

"Stay Away"

Current Employee - Therapist in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Therapist in Boston, MA

I have been working at Therapy Resources Management L L C part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Generally, clinicians very supportive of their peers. Company does promote from within and offer opportunities for advancement at all levels.

Cons

Unattainable productivity standards given all the additional responsibilites of therapists. Management not at all supportive of therapists or interested in the well-being of patients. Management cares far more about numbers than of quality treatments. Company is only interested in therapy minutes and meeting categories for reimbursement. Compensation is below average since they made cuts in therapist's hourly rate while increasing productivity standards, resulting in many therapist's feeling as if they need to work, "off the clock" to keep their jobs. Problems with payroll may take several weeks-months to be worked out.

Advice to Management

Be more supportive of therapy staff. Treat staff as you would want to be treated.

"empty promise's. never saw a raise for 5 years like the other departments. once they knew I had gotten injured=lay off"

Former Employee - Rehab Tech in Providence, RI
    Former Employee - Rehab Tech in Providence, RI

I worked at Therapy Resources Management L L C full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I always enjoyed helping people and that's what I was able to do there. make people smile and added a little extra to the pt's day.

Cons

I was promised year after year a yearly raise and never received one like the other departments did. they cut off over time. And when 2 or more people in a leadership role can not be on the same page it makes your work a nightmare because "they" are always in competition to be the best in their boss's eyes. very sad.

Advice to Management

it would be nice to get it together

10. "This was a pretty good company to work for"

Current Employee - PTA in Providence, RI
    Current Employee - PTA in Providence, RI

I have been working at Therapy Resources Management L L C full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Flexable great co-workers and was able to work in some great homes. Learned alot about Medicare and never felt like I was being told what to do.

Cons

Maybe it was that in RI the homes are small so I tended to work alone alot not literally but not to many other therapist were in the building often at least.

Advice to Management

Loved my manger we worked together for over 10 years still keep in touch!