Thomas J. Henry Law, PLLC Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 1, 2020

3.5
Thomas J. Henry Law, PLLC Founder Thomas J Henry
Thomas J Henry
  1. "Great company with solid management team, excellent growth opportunity"

Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at Thomas J. Henry Law, PLLC full-time for less than a year

Pros

Excellent Management Team Highly driven and results oriented culture Growth opportunities for dedicated/hard working employees Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package

Cons

No cons so far. Overall it’s a great company that provides great growth opportunities for those that are committed to excellence.

Thomas J. Henry Law, PLLC2020-03-08
  2. "A lot of work"

Current Employee - Administrative in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Thomas J. Henry Law, PLLC full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I really like what I do it’s very busy every single day. There is never a day that allows you to “just visit” . When I first started I was overwhelmed with the rules but now I understand why. Our boss is big on customer service so he wants us super focused and not distracted. It’s a hard job because they expect you to do #makeItHappen but there is no overtime to help you “make it happen”. Somehow it happens though lol. I was interviewed a long time ago and HR told me that if I thought my organizational skills were “top notch” that they would be put to the test and they have been!!! There is definitely room to grow! From Receptionist to the business office in less than a year is very promising.

Cons

It’s scary to see the people being hired and coming in the front door and leaving out the back. They say they left on their own and many actually come back. One day we’re told they are gone and calls are transferred to others and next thing you know they are back. I guess the grass isn’t greener on the other side. Now I know to stick it out no matter how many changes come because I believe that this is the fastest growing law firm in Texas. Overall the cons are increases they are not as they used to be and there is no overtime so it’s hard to meet some of the demands.

Thomas J. Henry Law, PLLC2020-02-09
  3. "Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Litigation Paralegal in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Thomas J. Henry Law, PLLC full-time for less than a year

Pros

I happen to work on a great team, I enjoy coming to work, and am able to take personal time off when I need it.

Cons

There are some attorneys in the firm that are difficult to work for but that is probably the case anywhere. A lot of internal compliance to keep up with that creates extra work. The bonus system is a little challenging to achieve but available.

Thomas J. Henry Law, PLLC2020-02-06
  4. "Excellent place to work"

Former Employee - Senior Litigation Attorney in Corpus Christi, TX

I worked at Thomas J. Henry Law, PLLC full-time for less than a year

Pros

Training is excellent and on job experience

Cons

Tough hours from 8 to 6 daily

Thomas J. Henry Law, PLLC2020-02-06
  5. "Room to grow and succeed!!"

I have been working at Thomas J. Henry Law, PLLC

Pros

Great professional environment, great leadership and amazing coworkers! Management looks forward to helping out and work hand in hand with everyone. Super approachable and willing to go the extra mile in order to help their employees succeed! Willing to help people grow. Also, the perks are amazing! Gym membership among others!

Cons

Honestly, none at all!! Everyone is really willing to help in your growth!

Thomas J. Henry Law, PLLC2020-02-04

"Great Place to work"

Current Employee - Paralegal in Corpus Christi, TX

I have been working at Thomas J. Henry Law, PLLC full-time for more than a year

Pros

challenges, growth, both professionally and personally, endless oportunities and community involvement

Cons

overload of paperwork on a daily basis for filing

Thomas J. Henry Law, PLLC2019-11-27
  7. "A great place to work"

Current Employee - Case Manager in Corpus Christi, TX

I have been working at Thomas J. Henry Law, PLLC full-time for more than a year

Pros

Fast paced environment with friendly staff and many opportunities to gain experience. Your supervisors are there to guide and support you. Many people said there are many strict rules and procedures. But rules and procedures are created to maintain a smooth and proficient working progress in between all departments. Excellent benefit package to include 401K and paid-time off

Cons

I just wish we had a bigger, more modern building. More proper training programs for employees.

Thomas J. Henry Law, PLLC2019-11-27
  8. "Great place with great opportunities!!!"

Current Employee - Attorney in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Thomas J. Henry Law, PLLC full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

There are endless opportunities to learn and grow in your career. The firm offers training, has state of the art technology, and the ability to quickly advance within the firm.

Cons

No real cons. If you are looking for a place were people are passionate about their careers, look no further!

Thomas J. Henry Law, PLLC2019-11-08

"a great place to work and grow in experience with co workers and help out the clients in meeting their needs"

Current Employee - Courier in Corpus Christi, TX

I have been working at Thomas J. Henry Law, PLLC full-time

Pros

great hours and have wonderful bosses along with PR and HR personel,a place where you grow with oneself and others that work along side you,wher you can grow with your job add to your experiences too, a very wonderful place of employment,i couldnt be any happier

Cons

it would be nice if we could work longer hours,in the mornings it would be fantastic

Thomas J. Henry Law, PLLC2019-09-27
  10. "Great working environment"

Current Employee - Intake Specialist in Corpus Christi, TX

I have been working at Thomas J. Henry Law, PLLC full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great hours, benefits, and environment.

Cons

The only con is the low pay.

Thomas J. Henry Law, PLLC2019-09-16