Found 2,107 of over 4K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Thoughtworks
Hey everyone! I’m new here so i’m still onboarding :) I’m Laura, from Brazil. I’m a senior PM at Thoughtworks. I’m looking for new opportunities, specially in Europe. If anyone knows about any openings or tips and advices, I would love to chat! YOE 4 in PM + 7 in business+marketing
Women in Tech
Hi ladies! I’m Laura, from Brazil. Very new here! I’m currently a senior PM at Thoughtworks and I’m looking for new opportunities, specially in Europe. If anyone here knows about any openings or advices, would be amazing! YOE- 4 in PM and 7 in business+mkt
Got a burning question about Thoughtworks? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Thoughtworks employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "I have met a few great people here that I would want to continue a friendship with outside of work." (in 442 reviews)
- "The culture here is so great that you'll simply get attached to it because of that." (in 400 reviews)
- "Pure agile company and work life balance is good." (in 215 reviews)
- "Work culture is great and offers great learning" (in 150 reviews)
- "Great colleagues to learn from" (in 102 reviews)
- "Low salaries for Brazilian employees and not so much interesting projects... Hard to change to work on green field projects." (in 163 reviews)
- "Very low pay for less senior people while principals get insane salaries" (in 68 reviews)
- "Biased management." (in 60 reviews)
- "Leadership No hikes Change in culture Org structure" (in 37 reviews)
- "bad compensation" (in 25 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Thoughtworks and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEWMar 15, 2023Senior Software ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsChicago, IL
The only place I've worked where I'm treated well and with respect. My concerns/feedback are always taken into account. Thoughtworks places a high priority on mental health and supporting people through tough times instead of hanging them dry. I highly recommend working here if you want peace of mind.
I honestly can't think of any....maybe the company can work on improving sales? Thoughtworks doesn't place a high priority on "profiting" as much as it focuses on "maintaining a sustainable business". While I find this HIGHLY admirable, it does place the company in tough spots during recessions. However they've only ever done layoffs in SUPER rare cases (maybe 3 times total in its existance) and still take care of those folks after the fact.2
Thoughtworks Reviews FAQs
Thoughtworks has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 3,968 reviews left anonymously by employees. 73% of employees would recommend working at Thoughtworks to a friend and 54% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -6% over the last 12 months.
73% of Thoughtworks employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Thoughtworks 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.