KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Thrasio Reviews

Updated Jul 22, 2021

Found 105 of over 109 reviews

4.9
Thrasio Co-CEOs Joshua Silberstein and Carlos Cashman (no image)
Joshua Silberstein and Carlos Cashman
Pros
  • "Great culture and work environment(in 7 reviews)

• "Culture is hard working, humble and supportive(in 7 reviews)

• Cons
  • "My only con is there is no 401K benefit plan(in 8 reviews)

• "In any fast growing environment, a small percentage of miscommunication is bound to happen(in 7 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

Amazing Culture & Wonderful Work-Life Balance

Jul 22, 2021 - Graphic Designer
      Business Outlook

Pros

I work on an amazing team of designers- the creative team as a whole, however, is one of the most thoughtful and forward-thinking I've worked on in my industry. I'm so excited to see how our company continues to evolve. Seems to have a lot of room for advancement and growth, which I love as a mid-level designer.

Cons

Honestly, none. So rare. I work remotely, and it is so easy to communicate and feel in tune with my team.

2. 5.0

Best Job I've ever had

Apr 9, 2021 - Acquisitions in Portland, OR
      Business Outlook

Pros

Culture: From Day One (and it's always Day One at Thrasio) the people I've met and worked with have been so accommodating and helpful. There's a real sense that everybody wants everybody to succeed. From my teammates, to other departments, to the senior leadership, I've never felt so immediately included in a community before. Challenge: In a company growing as fast as Thrasio is, things are always changing. It's exciting to be facing new problems to solve every day. The ride: I've never before had this same sensation of signing on to a job and feeling part of something really unique and special. Fully Remote: While it's more common in our current era, I still feel 100% supported in a 100% remote role. I joined from the west coast and am not near any offices, but still feel like part of the team. Flexible Time Off: Which we're encouraged to use. Diversity: The wide variety of cultures, opinions and values expressed by the employees of Thrasio are nurtured by the leadership, and

Cons

I'd like a 401k, but they're looking into it. With such rapid growth, silos happened naturally. There is definitely active effort to continue to knock them down, especially as the company matures, but they are a natural result of moving this quickly.

3. 5.0

Overwhelmingly positive workplace

Jul 5, 2021 - Project Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Supportive and helpful HR; great benefits; competitive pay; woke company culture. Feels like working for a small business with the resources and capabilities of a huge corporation. Failure is celebrated with “fail-forward” mentality.

Cons

There are some hiccups and growing pains I would expected from a newer business. Partially due to new-ness of my position (my inexperience with SOPs), and partially the result of rapid expansion of roles and employees; it can be confusing to get consistent answers or generally just knowing who to ask.

4. 5.0

Achieve greatness

Jul 15, 2021 - Supply Chain in Walpole, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work hard, play hard and you will achieve greatness. This company likes to have a lot of fun, but in order to do that you have to put the time in. Great leadership all around. Everyone is will to help in everyway possible, just ask. Thrasio will be around for a very long time.

Cons

Don't know of at all

5. 5.0

A+ workplace!!

Jul 15, 2021 - Junior Photographer in Houston, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Super friendly team, great company culture, positive reinforcement, great vision!!

Cons

Cannot think of any! For real!

6. 5.0
      Current Employee

Bosses that actually listen, coworkers that really care

Mar 18, 2021 - Copywriter in Salt Lake City, UT
      Business Outlook

Pros

Incredible work/life balance, friendly bosses and coworkers, and an absolute ban on bad egos. I have never worked somewhere that spent so much time, effort and energy making sure people were actually happy and productive in a sustainable way. The people at the top go out of their way to get to know the new people. There's no micro-managing, no "Rise and Grind" pressure-cooker tactics, and no office bullies. If you're not feeling well, people will genuinely care. If you have trouble, people will help you out. In most marketing jobs, it's so easy for difficult or cruel people to be elevated if they're efficient, and at many companies this size, employees can easily be overworked, underpraised and seen as a machine instead of a member of the team. NOT the case at at the Salt Lake Thrasio office!!! No toxic positivity here, just good, honest communication and understanding. You'll have enough time to meet your deadlines, and you'll probably make some really excellent friends as well. Honestly, this is one of the healthiest workplace atmospheres I've seen in a long, long time. Pay is good, perks are good, benefits are good, people are good. Good all around.

Cons

Some early morning meetings, but nothing too extreme.

7. 5.0

The Real Deal Culture

May 20, 2021 - Copy Chief in Miami, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

We all spend our careers looking for a company that lives the culture they ascribe, and when you finally come across one - it’s game changing. At Thrasio, I’ve found kind coworkers, teamwork that’s cohesive, projects that are exciting, and benefits across the board. Even better, the challenging work here brings forth real personal growth. Every day feels like an accomplishment, not a task. This place is the real deal.

Cons

I’d have to grasp at straws to find one, but I suppose the lack of a 401k is a “con”, however, that solution seems to be on horizon as well.

1 person found this review helpful
    8. 5.0
      Current Employee

Amazing Culture and Company. It's a Rocket Ship!

Apr 24, 2021 - SEO Associate in Boston, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

This company cares about their employees first and foremost. No one seems to have an ego, and everyone is super chill. Everyone is also very smart. I learn something new everyday from people from not only my own team but other departments. Management is amazing and they place level-headed, good people in management roles. The work is enjoyable and challenging and always fresh. Everyone works hard to help make the company grow and it feels very good to be a part of a company that every employee loves and cares about growing. Management is very motivating and inspiring. The company is primed for great success for the next decade. It is constantly innovating and expanding. It likes to hear and respects everyone's opinions and ideas.

Cons

I thought about this very hard. I genuinely cannot come up with any cons.

1 person found this review helpful
    9. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Exciting culture and opportunities for growth.

May 6, 2021 - Creative
      Business Outlook

Pros

From day one Thrasio has been a welcoming place to work, where everyone is made to feel included as part of the team. Managers and peers are respectful of individual contributions and are open to providing employees with opportunities for both personal and career growth. I wish some of the more "established" companies I have worked at had this strong a corporate culture and open mindset.

Cons

Thrasio is growing at an exponential rate, so that means processes are continually changing and teams are evolving. You need to be willing and able to learn and adapt in this environment. Luckily, management is aware of this and understands that everyone is working to make improvements as the company grows.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

The experience has been amazing and the Onboarding experience was first class

Jun 3, 2021 - Senior Program Manager in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Tons of room for innovation and the opportunity to create and have a real impact on how your space grows and evolves as the organization expands.

Cons

The typical growing pains of a young company, and very demanding workload.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 105 Reviews