Three Reviews in Oxford, England | Glassdoor

Three CEO David Dyson
David Dyson
1 Rating

Pros
Cons
  • The only way we can deal with customer complaints is putting them on the phone to customer service which usually angers the customer more (in 12 reviews)

• Lack of transparency from senior management on the companies direction and a lack of trust (in 12 reviews)

1. "Great Place to start"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oxford, England (UK)

I worked at Three full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great opportunity to get used to sales environment, get to grips with targeted work, great associate incentives for outstanding performance. For example my former manager has been to Thailand, Brazil, Las Vegas, Austria and Hong Kong, paid for 5 star holidays.

Cons

Lack of effective management and constant relocation to lesser performing stores if you are particularly good.

Advice to Management

none

2. "stressful"

Former Employee - Three Sales Associate in Oxford, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Three Sales Associate in Oxford, England (UK)

Pros

money grate bouns is grate as well a free handset and a sim which is grate

Cons

working at three was ok intill the targets went up.I was working 16hrs coming in twice a week and i had to sell 16 new handsets 9 upgrades 10 sim onlys which was perfect its an achievable targets which i could do but then the targets went up by double which was impossible i only come in 8 times a month and to sell double the amount thats impossible. At three their this thing called P.I.P which means performances improvement plan now how it works is you have three month to improve yourself or you be fired now i have been on pip so many time and i have tried getting myself off of pip but its impossible with the the targets they gave me i just couldn't achieve it so i got fired which was hard because they fire you on the spot and then have to escort you off the store which was embarrassing.i could only say this if you are target driving and you want to do this for the rest of your life then this is perfect for you.BTW they make you think you have a day off but you don't you have to be constantly checking your whats app group as well doing these online activity which can take half an hour.

Advice to Management

higher better managers

3. "As bad as it gets"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oxford, England (UK)

I worked at Three full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Can make money if you are hungry enough. Leave morals at the door

Cons

Leave morals at the door. Do not make any friends!

Advice to Management

People and $ are two different things.