KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Three

Is this your company?

Three

Add a Review

Three Employee Reviews about "great people"

Updated Dec 3, 2020

Found 43 of over 1,236 reviews

3.6
Three CEO Robert Finnegan
Robert Finnegan
Pros
  • "Nice and friendly work environment(in 58 reviews)

• "Great people and challenging projects(in 43 reviews)

• Cons
  • "This is really set by the 'tone at the top' - senior management have changed so much over the past year that I honestly can't keep up(in 21 reviews)

• "Area managers and store managers couldn't run a bath let alone a store you are just a number to them couldn't care less about you(in 16 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "great people"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 4.0
      Former Employee

Good culture but poor delivery

Oct 8, 2020 - Finance Analyst in Maidenhead, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great People Relaxed Approach Genuine desire to develop and promote from within Flexible Working 'Flat' non-hierarchal structure - anyone can talk to anyone across levels, anyone can raise points, questions, challenges of even the most senior management without fear

Cons

Chaotic - a new 90 day, 1 year, 5 year plan every couple of weeks that are forgotten about and abandoned within weeks or even days. Very difficult to understand if what you are doing is actually benefiting the company (but as long as you are doing 'something' you get a pay rise and bonus anyway so not all bad!)

Three Response

People Assist Advisor

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Great to hear you embraced our fab culture and that we really champion our value ‘we work as one team’. Our People really are our biggest asset. We work hard to create a friendly and open working environment to help get the best from our People, so thanks for calling this out. We know that it’s been a busy few years with new initiatives, but we are confident that the hard work being done across the business will set us up for success and put us in an even better position to support both our customers and colleagues in the future. Thanks again.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

tttttttttttt

Nov 3, 2020 - Technician
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people working there. Great

Cons

none that i can think of

3. 1.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

New board going backwards

Dec 3, 2020 - Senior Commercial Manager in Maidenhead, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of chances = opportunity Good salaries Great people

Cons

Old fashioned leadership style from new leadership team. Huge turnover of popular senior leaders. Removal of well designed wellness benefits, lower commitment to employee health. Hierarchical style imposed, no delegation or trust

2 people found this review helpful
    4. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 8 years

Was a great place to work but a lot of change

Oct 8, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Maidenhead, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people and a huge sense of fun and shared challenge. Always wanted to make a difference and be a challenger in everything it does which means there are always exciting things to work on. A great wellness culture.

Cons

A lot of change especially in last 3 years. Sometimes an unrealistic expectation on results without understanding what's achievable which can be stressful.

5. 3.0
      Current Employee

Good ideals

Nov 30, 2020 - Copywriter in Maidenhead, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people, good perks, good culture

Cons

Slow to keep up. Three have bold ideas that they don't always commit to.

6. 4.0
      Former Employee

Great people

Sep 25, 2020 - Customer Advisor
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people and opportunities available

Cons

Very tough targets to meet

7. 4.0
      Current Employee

Challenging place to work

Sep 10, 2020 - Project Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people and challenging projects

Cons

Chaotic, massive change in company ethos, dysfunctional

8. 3.0
      Former Contractor, more than 1 year

Lovely place to work with plenty of opportunity

Jan 29, 2020 - Programmer Manager in Maidenhead, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great People with lots of fun One of the only places, despite the challenges it has, that I would like to work at as a permanent member of staff.

Cons

Doesn't live up to the hype of being a forward thinking quick to change company. The speed of change and transformation is very slow and that issue unfortunately comes from the top which doesn't seem to change. Lots of potential but very little in development of people. Loads about flexible working and wellness but nothing about what benefit this brings to the company if any at all. There is a clear need for the leadership team to make leadership decisions in a timely manner and engage with people much sooner as they are not children!

Three Response

People Assist Advisor

Thanks for taking time to leave a review. Our continued focus on Wellness ensures our People can be the best versions of themselves, in and out of work, and we truly believe this will help us succeed as a business. Our Leaders play a crucial role in managing change at Three. You’ll be familiar with our current transformation programme. We recognise this is a long journey but we’re continuing to place focus on our network and new technologies that will deliver amazing experiences for our customers. Regular updates can be found on our designated intranet hub and we also encourage feedback via line managers or our employee-elected forum reps. Thanks again for your review.

9. 4.0
      Former Contractor, less than 1 year

Great Experience working at one of the UK's mobile networks!

May 14, 2020 - RAN Engineer in Reading, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people. Nice office in Reading. Loved the ping pong table.

Cons

Too much outsourcing to Ericsson and other companies. IT support was based in India which caused a lot of unnecessary faff sorting out basic issues.

10. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 10 years

Fun Company

Jun 18, 2020 - Senior Analyst in Glasgow, Scotland
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fun, dynamic, great people and culture with a fantastic work/life balance. Huge focus on wellness.

Cons

Some of the strategic decision making can be a bit ropey.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 43 Reviews