ThreeBridge Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated July 12, 2017

4.2
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Living the Core Values"

Former Employee - Senior Enterprise Architect in Minneapolis, MN
    Former Employee - Senior Enterprise Architect in Minneapolis, MN

I worked at ThreeBridge Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

There are companies that "talk" about having core values and there are companies that "live" their core values. ThreeBridge definitely falls in the latter category. In their case, it starts at the top with the way senior leaders set the tone and permeates through the organization.

I have experienced working with ThreeBridge as both one of their consultants and now as one of their clients. I can honestly say I believe I have been treated equally well in both roles.

Cons

I can't think of any. My experience was 100% positive.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work. It truly sets you apart from your competition!

"Great team. They are supportive of me and for a consulting firm I really feel part of a team."

Pros

Love the team and the delivery manager. They have found me great roles. They really care about me as a consultant.

Cons

None. I really don't have anything negative to say about Three Bridge. If you want to consult and be part of a company.

"OK"

I worked at ThreeBridge Solutions as a contractor

Pros

Reasonably good take-home pay if you negotiate well. Flexibility in setting their own margins on your work to retain good people.

Cons

Not very good at being proactive to create a seamless transition from one contract/client to another.

Advice to Management

Continue finding ways to incent talent to stay with ThreeBridge, but then also be more proactive in helping them transition into their next engagement.

4. "They do contracts. Don't expect any help if you're not highly skilled."

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at ThreeBridge Solutions as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

Contracts at good companies for impressive positions. Quarterly status update meetings with Panera sandwiches provided (internal company workings brain probe sessions). The recruiters also bring in bagels and donuts for you distribute on your first day, which is handy for networking. Not overly invasive when it comes to training or doing your job.

Cons

As they are a contract firm, these people are not your friends, and they will lie to you about how much your contract actually pays out. They can be manipulative in other ways too. No PTO whatsoever. If you are sick, or need a vacation, you don't get paid. You also have to pay in for health insurance, etc.

Advice to Management

Add some benefits, as you are making money hand over fist from your workers.

"Strong Solid Professional Firm"

Former Employee - Senior Consultant
    Former Employee - Senior Consultant

Pros

ThreeBridge works hard to ensure consultants are properly matched between skill set, personal goals and client needs. Their staff is professional and knowledgeable and strives to support individuals once placed on a contract.

Cons

None that I can think of. However, it would be nice to see Threebridnge expand their market share to provide opportunities that are not seen in many other firms across the Twin Cities.

ThreeBridge Solutions Response

Mar 2, 2016 – Communications Manager

Thank you for your input. We pride ourselves on owning the match between consultants and client engagement, and your positive feedback reinforces our efforts. We’re always looking for ways to set... More

"One of my best jobs."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at ThreeBridge Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Firm really knows what they are doing. Truly built for consultants to work any way they want. Great client opportunities for the consultants.

Cons

Competitive market is tough on consultants and the people who work with the firms. Keeps us all on our toes.

ThreeBridge Solutions Response

Mar 2, 2016 – Communications Manager

We agree – the competition can be tough, which is why we strive to build the best workplace possible for our team. Consultant experience is our primary focus, and we’re dedicated to providing... More

7. "Business Analyst"

Pros

Great people to work with

Cons

Compensation and weak diversity in the employee profile