Tigerpress Reviews | Glassdoor

Tigerpress Reviews

CEO

1. "Learned a lot about the commercial print industry"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Gardner, MA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Gardner, MA

I worked at Tigerpress (More than 8 years)

Pros

Learned a lot about selling, pricing, customer relationships. Great co-workers.

Cons

This industry is extremely competitive and the work atmosphere could be stressful.

2. "TigerPress offers a family based atmosphere that is not common in larger companies. Employees are top notch, team player"

Current Employee - Assistant Production Manager/Quality Control in East Longmeadow, MA

I have been working at Tigerpress full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Plenty of opportunities to advance along with co-workers with a good sense of team work behind you. TigerPress is a growing Commercial and Packaging Print Company that is surviving a tough economy and constantly improving to meet our customers needs.

Cons

Although ALL of our employees are valuable, a few go above and beyond because of our sense of loyalty to the Company and our customers. However, more often than not, we lose these few employees due to the minimal pay scale overall.

Advice to Management

At the risk of losing a strong sense of team work, we need to ease off on over emphasizing time efficiencies and writing up every mistake. I see this changing the way everyone works, putting everyone on Defense mode and pointing fingers to achieve better performance for themselves instead of TigerPress.