48% would recommend to a friend
(236 total reviews)
49% approve of CEO
The latest conversations about Tech
Got a burning question about Tintri? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Tintri employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Bad management that could find the correct path forward for a great product!" (in 14 reviews)
- "Some changes here: The technology may be VM Aware, but the CEO is disconnected from the sales force and despite all the glowing HR and engineering comments that have been appearing recently, if you can't inspire your sales teams, you're dead in the water." (in 6 reviews)
- "Managers demand mandatory meeting at such a rate that one can burn up a whole day attending them to explain why sales are down (hint: sales are down due to all the ridiculous meetings that demanded making your sales team waste so much time they could be out selling)." (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Tintri and is not affected by filters.
Found 236 of over 252 reviews
Updated Nov 13, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Feb 28, 2021Hardware Testing EngineerFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsSanta Clara, CA
Company products are amazing to work with.
Short staffed as of lately.
- 1.0Nov 13, 2023Regional Sales ManagerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearAnnapolis, MD
Technology is incredible! It’s extremely easy to quote.
Unorganized and zero management or guidance. They don’t put any money towards trying to get leads so you have an uphill battle with a technology that can’t compete with its competitors.
- 1.0Jun 26, 2023Customer Support Engineer IIFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsSanta Clara, CA
In the beginning, before the March into bankruptcy, a lot. Great people, great tech and an environment where you’ll learn a lot. After bankruptcy and then acquisition by DDN… I got paid?
Management, management, management. Need I say more?
- 4.0Oct 30, 2022Product DevelopmentFormer Employee, more than 8 years
Leading edge technology Easiest to use platform Full of free features Tintri new leadership has the right direction
Cannot retain good people at times Overworked Parent company out of touch Slow to deliver new features
- 3.0Sep 1, 2022Staff EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Small engineering staff. Mostly in India
Legacy product with only a few engineers. No real opportunity for new development, instead a lot of bug fixes and fighting fires.
- 2.0Apr 12, 2022Vice President AlliancesFormer Employee, less than 1 yearSan Jose, CA
Some good people there I worked with at Tintri v. 1
New company, privately owed, owners only care about their yachts and income.1
Tintri Reviews FAQs
Tintri has an overall rating of 3.2 out of 5, based on over 252 reviews left anonymously by employees. 48% of employees would recommend working at Tintri to a friend and 45% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.
48% of Tintri employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Tintri 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.0 for culture and values and 2.6 for career opportunities.