KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 262 of over 275 reviews

4.3
Tinuiti CEO Zach Morrison
Zach Morrison

What people are saying about Tinuiti

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Great culture and really wants the team to strive towards common goals.(in 28 reviews)
  • "You will work with genuinely great people(in 24 reviews)
  • "great benefits(in 23 reviews)
  • "Unlimited PTO, Autonomy in my role, Constant Growth, Flexiblity(in 12 reviews)
  • "1) Management is very understanding, they encourage you to put your family first.(in 12 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Tinuiti and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Actually cares about work-life balance

Jun 13, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of pto and company-wide shut downs. had a remote culture even before the pandemic.

Cons

Very fast-paced and too many meetings

1 person found this review helpful

Tinuiti Response

We appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear that you are enjoying our Own Your Own Offline initiatives and unlimited PTO benefit. We appreciate you raising your concern around two many meetings. We'd love for you to partner 1:1 with your manager on this to identify if there are any meetings you can opt out of if you do not believe you are benefitting or actively participating in the meeting. We will continue to work on "meeting creep" from our end as well as we know due to our remote nature we are a meeting heavy company. Thank you for your hard work and support!

2. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

All the tools to be the best, but not a panacea

Jun 8, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- The analytics group was among the best I've worked with. While they along with everyone else is quite overworked, the offering and capabilities in that group were solid and working with them was a great learning experience. - Despite the problems I ran into, the HR business partners and my senior leadership handled things relatively well. - Despite my personal experience, Tinuiti remains a compelling place to have a career. I can see why others have given it 5-stars, but unfortunately even with all the tools to be among the best agencies out there it has lots of work to do.

Cons

- Tinuiti was the place I wanted to bring my career. I had never wanted to work somewhere as much as I had wanted to work there. I was so excited to join the team, but the dream turned into a nightmare almost instantly and it remains one of the worst experiences of my professional career. - My first manager was a pathological liar, unstable, and eventually let go. My second manager (who is still there) was just as bad, with the added misery of being a tedious, counterproductive micromanager about trivial nonsense. It was hands down, without question the worst management experience I've ever had. - For the first time in my professional career I experienced legitimate harassment and gaslighting. - The entire day is consumed with meetings and fighting fires with only so much water to put them out. This means you'll work very early in the morning and well into the evening to do any actual work. The company has been trying to address this with more mandatory time off, but the reason their employees need it is because they're all so worked to the bone on a daily basis. The busyness came less from the work itself and more from the archaic management structure where everybody needed to be looped into minutiae without ever actually offering solutions. - Directors from other departments were nice people but rarely offered anything by way of tangible support. Culturally it felt very siloed with everyone trying to solve their own problems without zooming out and realizing a little bit of collaboration would pay massive dividends.

10 people found this review helpful
  3. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Overworked

Jun 20, 2022 - Email Marketing Specialist in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Tinuiti is a really great company overall. The flexible remote life and management has been amazing.

Cons

For the email department, there were more clients than support and I was quickly exhausted by the work.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Tinuiti Response

Thank you for providing feedback. We are happy to hear you enjoyed the flexibility of our remote environment! Regarding your concern, we take your feedback seriously and plan to continue to hire and staff our teams appropriately.

4. 4.0

My review

Jun 14, 2022 - Client Operations Apprentice
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of paid holidays and PTO

Cons

Starting salary is a bit low

Be the first to find this review helpful

Tinuiti Response

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying our unlimited PTO and paid holidays. Being able to exercise a good work-life balance is important to us and hope you continue to do so. Thank you for your continued support and hard work!

5. 5.0
    Former Employee

Best agency in the nation!

May 23, 2022 - Team Strategist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Honestly, the best agency I have ever worked at and I’ve been at about 6. They appreciate their people and it shows! WFH - huge plus.

Cons

None that I can think of

1 person found this review helpful

Tinuiti Response

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback! We are so glad to hear that you have had nothing less than an enjoyable experience while working at Tinuiti, enjoying the flexibility to work from home along with our people-first culture. We are looking forward to continuing to work with you!

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

The Perfect Place to Work

Apr 27, 2022 - Paid Search Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Wonderful benefits - Remote work - Innovative company - Above average pay

Cons

- Vague steps towards promotion

4 people found this review helpful

Tinuiti Response

We appreciate your honest feedback and are so glad to hear that you are enjoying your time working at Tinuiti! We want to thank you for your continued support and contributions throughout your time here. Regarding your concerns towards promotion, we are actively working to better define what career paths look like for all positions throughout Tinuiti. We want to continue to cultivate a culture that values its employees and recognizes their hard work!

7. 5.0

Client Operations Intern

Apr 27, 2022 - Client Operations Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

- flexible work hours - Unlimited PTO

Cons

- very analytical - all via computer

2 people found this review helpful

Tinuiti Response

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad to hear that you enjoying our flexible work hours and our PTO policy. You are also correct that this would be a tough role for someone who was not looking for a job that required them to be at their computer or interested in analysis and drawing insights. We appreciate you sharing your experience and perspective with others!

8. 5.0
    Current Employee

The Best Company To Work For!

Apr 20, 2022 - Coordinator
    Business Outlook

Pros

Tinuiti really cares about there employees and clients. They go over and above to ensure you have the best working environment, benefits, trainings, and working culture, and work/life balance. Everyone really wants you to succeed in your career and personal life!

Cons

I can't say I have come across any down sides working here. It has truly been such an amazing company to work for!

4 people found this review helpful

Tinuiti Response

Thank you for providing us with feedback! We are so pleased to hear that you have had nothing less than an enjoyable experience working at Tinuiti. Thank you for your continued hard work and contributions!

9. 5.0

Great place to work at

Apr 25, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

They really care about you as an employee and will take care of you

Cons

Not really anything that I can think of

2 people found this review helpful

Tinuiti Response

We appreciate the feedback and are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your experience working at Tinuiti thus far! Thank you for all of your support and contributions to the company.

10. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Thankless

May 16, 2022 - Associate Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

They let you work really hard, as many hours as you want.

Cons

Long hours. Excessive meetings. Weird culture that treats employees more like kids constantly seeking "feedback" on other employees. When you consistently basically ask your employees to complain about each other. They will. I was the lead on winning a big client. Worked long nights and weekends and after sharing the pitch presentation, was told it was "unimpressive" and was given a low employee review because it happened to come right after the presentation. Good enough to bring in one the team's biggest clients. Not good enough for my boss.

11 people found this review helpful

Tinuiti Response

Thank you for taking the time to share about your experience. We are so sorry to hear that it did not live up to the experience we hope to create and offer each of our employees. We take your feedback seriously and do plan to continue to hire and staff our teams appropriately.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 262 Reviews

Tinuiti Reviews FAQs

Tinuiti has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 275 reviews left anonymously by employees. 83% of employees would recommend working at Tinuiti to a friend and 82% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Tinuiti employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.2 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Tinuiti. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.

83% of Tinuiti employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Tinuiti 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Tinuiti to be senior leadership, career development, benefits and the cons to be management .

Popular Careers with Tinuiti Job Seekers