KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 258 of over 270 reviews

4.4
Tinuiti CEO Zach Morrison
Zach Morrison

What people are saying about Tinuiti

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Great benefits and PTO policy(in 34 reviews)
  • "Great culture and really wants the team to strive towards common goals.(in 27 reviews)
  • "You will work with genuinely great people(in 24 reviews)
  • "Unlimited PTO, Autonomy in my role, Constant Growth, Flexiblity(in 11 reviews)
  • "great company culture and flexibility(in 11 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Tinuiti and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Best agency in the nation!

May 23, 2022 - Team Strategist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Honestly, the best agency I have ever worked at and I’ve been at about 6. They appreciate their people and it shows! WFH - huge plus.

Cons

None that I can think of

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Thankless

May 16, 2022 - Associate Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

They let you work really hard, as many hours as you want.

Cons

Long hours. Excessive meetings. Weird culture that treats employees more like kids constantly seeking "feedback" on other employees. When you consistently basically ask your employees to complain about each other. They will. I was the lead on winning a big client. Worked long nights and weekends and after sharing the pitch presentation, was told it was "unimpressive" and was given a low employee review because it happened to come right after the presentation. Good enough to bring in one the team's biggest clients. Not good enough for my boss.

6 people found this review helpful
  3. 5.0
    Current Employee

Hands down the best agency and company I have ever worked for

Mar 14, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Truly lives into being people first, doesn't just say they do - Infrastructure is strong so you feel supported when taking PTO (which is unlimited by the way, another great perk) - Haven't seen a lot of turnover due to the current economy/market which says a lot about employee satisfaction - Processes and procedures are clearly established - Salary and benefits are extremely competitive - Offers all of the full funnel services whereas other agencies may only provide search and SEO - Mentorship program, DEI committee, access to leadership, etc are all great benefits outside of compensation and unlimited PTO - People who work here are very smart and hardworking, you will be challenged and you are able to grow long term within Tinuiti

Cons

None that I can think of

Tinuiti Response

We appreciate you taking the time to give feedback on your experience at Tinuiti thus far. We are very pleased to hear that your experience has been a positive one as we put forth our best efforts to keep up with and find new ways to cultivate a people first culture. We are also glad to hear that you are utilizing our different perks and benefits and want to thank you for your continued support.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee

The Best Company To Work For!

Apr 20, 2022 - Coordinator
    Business Outlook

Pros

Tinuiti really cares about there employees and clients. They go over and above to ensure you have the best working environment, benefits, trainings, and working culture, and work/life balance. Everyone really wants you to succeed in your career and personal life!

Cons

I can't say I have come across any down sides working here. It has truly been such an amazing company to work for!

3 people found this review helpful

Tinuiti Response

Thank you for providing us with feedback! We are so pleased to hear that you have had nothing less than an enjoyable experience working at Tinuiti. Thank you for your continued hard work and contributions!

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

The Perfect Place to Work

Apr 27, 2022 - Paid Search Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Wonderful benefits - Remote work - Innovative company - Above average pay

Cons

- Vague steps towards promotion

3 people found this review helpful

Tinuiti Response

We appreciate your honest feedback and are so glad to hear that you are enjoying your time working at Tinuiti! We want to thank you for your continued support and contributions throughout your time here. Regarding your concerns towards promotion, we are actively working to better define what career paths look like for all positions throughout Tinuiti. We want to continue to cultivate a culture that values its employees and recognizes their hard work!

6. 5.0

Great place to work at

Apr 25, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

They really care about you as an employee and will take care of you

Cons

Not really anything that I can think of

Tinuiti Response

We appreciate the feedback and are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your experience working at Tinuiti thus far! Thank you for all of your support and contributions to the company.

7. 5.0

Client Operations Intern

Apr 27, 2022 - Client Operations Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

- flexible work hours - Unlimited PTO

Cons

- very analytical - all via computer

Tinuiti Response

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad to hear that you enjoying our flexible work hours and our PTO policy. You are also correct that this would be a tough role for someone who was not looking for a job that required them to be at their computer or interested in analysis and drawing insights. We appreciate you sharing your experience and perspective with others!

8. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Lost its way

Sep 27, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Solid benefits - You will work with genuinely great people - Generally good WFH culture - Some clients are fun to work with

Cons

Tinuiti has lost its way. The company is hemorrhaging talent as senior employees are realizing they can make significantly more elsewhere and are jumping ship. Everyone is completely spread thin and is overworked as a result. Unlimited PTO is a joke. Sure, you can take unlimited time off... provided you give at least a month notice, train people up on your accounts, work ahead as far as possible, and are OK with the possibility that when you come back from vacation you will be putting out fires caused by the overworked person covering your accounts. Management is inconsistent and generally exists only to come up with new processes to make things more "efficient" (re: finding ways to extract more work onto employees). Training is essentially non-existent and client documentation is extremely poor. You'll be thrown onto a client and will be expected to pick everything up in a few days. There is very little growth - client-facing employees will almost always hit a ceiling of where they can advance to. Management recently "updated" job descriptions across the board to give junior employees more senior responsibilities, of course while maintaining their junior-level pay. If you are client-facing, you will work late nights, weekends, and holidays. That would be manageable if the compensation was competitive, but it's not. Everyone I know who has left in the past few months has gone on to work in-house doing pretty much the same job while making 50% more.

20 people found this review helpful

Tinuiti Response

Thank you for your feedback - it is appreciated and is something we take seriously. We are actively working with our teams to identify ways we can continue to support them, such as, bringing in additional staff and encouraging employees to balance their work and time off. It appears from your experience that we have some room for growth in this area, but will continue our efforts. We also are focused on ensuring our compensation structure remains competitive across all levels. Lastly, training is a top priority for us as we continue to grow and bring on new team members and develop our existing employee base. We appreciate you sharing your perspective and will use it to improve in the future.

9. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great company, great culture, amazing people.

Mar 29, 2022 - Account Strategist in San Diego, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fosters a culture that allows you to learn, grow and thrive. Everyone is so supportive, and wants to see you succeed.

Cons

Agency life comes with large responsibility of managing a great amount of clients at once. But even though it can feel challenging, management does everything they can to make sure you take on only what you're comfortable with,

1 person found this review helpful

Tinuiti Response

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed the culture while working at Tinuiti and appreciate all of your positive contributions to the company throughout your tenure.

10. 3.0

Being Patient…

Nov 24, 2021 - Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great co-workers and more flexibility than I’ve experienced elsewhere. I appreciate the push for a strong culture and to be innovative.

Cons

The CEO and 1-2 other people in management seem to be the only ones that genuinely care about people and culture. People-first culture is talked about, but the actions are sales/profits and client-first….and are driven by client/sales leaders that are unapproachable and robotic. If Tinuiti is just about sales and clients, just admit it. It is the lack of just admitting what Tinuiti is that can make working at Tinuiti difficult….because you get excited for the promise of what Tinuiti is supposed to be…but then you are hit with the reality of Tinuiti when you are mandated by your boss (not asked) to work during your vacation or you wake up each morning to Slacks, emails, texts, follow-up Slacks, follow-up emails, follow-up texts…. This is why people leave. The reality isn’t that different from other places and the gaslight of the promise is angering. There is a lot of change happening, so I (and my co-workers) are trying to be patient. But, it only seems as if the problem leaders are being given more power and exposure…which isn’t helping anyone believe things will change.

10 people found this review helpful

Tinuiti Response

We appreciate your feedback and take it very seriously! We are sorry to hear you are feeling this way. As you mentioned, there is a lot of change and focus being placed on our employee's experience and how to continue to improve it. We are hopeful that you feel the impact of those efforts in the months to come. We pride ourselves in maintaining a culture where we put employees first and will continue to make efforts to achieve this in different ways. In the meantime, we encourage you to meet with your People Business Partner to voice your concerns in real-time and work towards a solution.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 258 Reviews

Tinuiti Reviews FAQs

Tinuiti has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 270 reviews left anonymously by employees. 86% of employees would recommend working at Tinuiti to a friend and 80% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Tinuiti employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.3 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Tinuiti. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

86% of Tinuiti employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Tinuiti 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Tinuiti to be senior leadership, career development, benefits and the cons to be management .

Popular Careers with Tinuiti Job Seekers