KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 86 of over 129 reviews

3.8
Tipico CEO Joachim Baca
Joachim Baca
Pros
  • "Based in a great location in Malta(in 9 reviews)

• "great colleagues, great atmosphere, flat hierarchy, a good place to learn and share knowledge, focus on quality(in 5 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Different departments need to work better together(in 4 reviews)

• "Disconnection with malta office(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Great company to work in

Jul 21, 2021 - Business Intelligence Manager in Saint Paul, MN
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Great teams and teamwork company-wide - Company allowing and helping career growth - Very advanced technology used in the data environment - Data is considered as an asset by the entire company: so great projects are being handled by the data units - Multicultural environment - Located in a beautiful island in the middle of the Meditteranean sea

Cons

Not much to say as "cons" apart from this company is not suited for people that want to work in a slow pace environment

Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your positive experience with us! As you know, one of our values is progress where Tipico is continuously becoming more data driven. We appreciate your input, it will help us continue doing what we do well and make improvements where necessary.

2. 5.0

none.. . . . . .

Jan 27, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in New London, MO
      Business Outlook

Pros

everything is good. Keep it up

Cons

none that I can think of

3. 2.0
      Former Employee

Review

Oct 12, 2020 - General Laborer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great pay and work for the most part

Cons

Management was not professional at times

Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your feedback. This is important for us to continue doing what we do well, and take note on where improvements can be made. If you would like to share more information about your experience with us please contact us on careers@tipico.com. Thank you.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

The best company for developmental opportunities

Aug 29, 2019 - Specialist in Malta, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

The company focuses on the professional development of each individual member. Regular feedback is encouraged and this creates a safe environment that allows employees to learn from themselves and others and focus on improvement. Progress is one of the main values at Tipico and it is clearly embedded into the culture. There are so many programs and opportunities such as Xchange Programs, Internal training, training budgets, mentoring, collaborative working, on the job learning, shadowing, online learning.... the list goes on and on. There is also a culture group specifically focused on designing, creating and implementing new initiatives that are focused on learning that is highly supported by Jochen, Tipico's CEO.

Cons

Some programs and initiatives take quite some time to commence because of all the restrictions and long processes, but once they do they're worth the wait.

2 people found this review helpful

Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your feedback. This really helps us to continue doing what we do well, and take note on where improvements can be made.

5. 1.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Stay away

Jan 3, 2019 - Payments and Fraud Analyst in Malta, MT
      Business Outlook

Pros

-Good benefits -Free ice-creams and fruits -Big bonus

Cons

-Constantly understaffed -Bad management -No proper training, no clear procedures -Lack of communication -Bad work-life balance (aweful shifts) -high turn over, so the knowledge doesn't stay

15 people found this review helpful
    6. 5.0

It's a good company

Sep 5, 2017 - Anonymous Employee in Malta, MT
      Business Outlook

Pros

- great people - good possibilites - good managment - very good location and benefits - much more pros than cons and better organised than most gaming companies

Cons

- changes could be communicated better - company is spread over different not directly connecting floors

3 people found this review helpful

HR Marketing Manager

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review of your experience with us. We really appreciate your constructive feedback. Thanks!

7. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Salary

Sep 19, 2018 - Anonymous Employee in Malta, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great office space and friendly colleagues

Cons

Prospects of career progression are not available as in other companies especially for locals and there are constant changes in organisational structure and direction.

6 people found this review helpful

Group Talent Acquisition Manager

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your feedback. Tipico is in a very high growth phase and, in this industry, it means we should adapt our structures to stay competitive. As for the career opportunities for locals, we treat all employees equally and fairly regardless of origin. Given that Tipico is focused in the German speaking area, language requirements are essential in many departments, but we also provide support with German language courses in some of our main locations, helping our colleagues bridge that gap. If you'd be willing, it'd be great to connect confidentially and offline about your specific situation and your views on how to make working at Tipico an even better experience :-) Feel free to drop me a note and I'll grab some time to chat: Antonio.arias-lopez@tipico.com

8. 5.0
      Former Employee

Nice

Jun 12, 2021 - Sales Assistant
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good good good good good

Cons

None none none none none

Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are glad to hear about your positive experience working with us! Your input is important for us to continue doing what we do well, and take note on where improvements can be made. If you have any details you would like to share with us, feel free to contact us on careers@tipico.com Thank you!

9. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Good

Jul 18, 2021 - Customer Care Agent in Mosta
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good salary, good working atmosphere

Cons

No chance of promotion, too entrenched

Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your feedback, this helps us continue what we do well and see where we can improve. We're glad to hear about your positive comments about working with us and as you know progress is one of our values so we are sorry to hear about your negative experience.

10. 4.0
      Current Employee

good technology but not targets

May 18, 2021 - Cloud Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

tech stack is good enough

Cons

targets can surprise you after some time

Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review! I'm glad you are having a positive experience overall, however your feedback helps us to improve and also continue doing what we do, well. As you know, progress is one of our values so if you wish to include more detail, please feel free to email careers@tipico.com. Thank you!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 86 Reviews