Titan Elements Reviews | Glassdoor

1. "Leadership"

Current Employee - Leader in Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Leader in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Titan Elements full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Fast paced. I learn something new every single day about myself and all that it takes to become a true entrepreneur. My manager Matt, is the best person I've ever worked for. Pushes me to my fullest potential ever day. Team nights are my favorite though. Any job I've ever had, I've never felt this close and supported than how i feel at titan elements.

Cons

This isn't really a con because i wanted a full time job 40hrs. Mainly because I like making money,and not being lazy. But if you're looking to work 3 hours a day, look elsewhere.

Advice to Management

Don't change

2. "Account Manager"

I worked at Titan Elements full-time

Pros

Good experience learning effective sales tactics.

Cons

You work weekends and nights . Commission based. You're selling things in Kroger and Sams Club

"Special Event Management"

I have been working at Titan Elements full-time

Pros

I have been with Titan for a few months and I am already moving up into higher positions. I originally applied for special event management position, but I have learned so much more than just planning the events for roadshows and tradeshows!! It's basically a management training program and I had no idea I was capable of management when I started.. They have trained me all the way. AND we get to travel! This company has taught me more than my marketing classes in college taught me!

Cons

Don't work here if you are 1.lazy or not motivated 2. don't have a student mentality 3.don't have a positive attitude. All the people that have written bad reviews are the ones that lacked one of these qualities

Advice to Management

please let me go on the R&R trip to Vegas! Or wherever we are going this year!

"Fast-Paced and Fun"

Current Employee - Marketing Coordinator in Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Marketing Coordinator in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Titan Elements full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have been with Titan Elements about 6 weeks after graduating from college. As a recent college grad - it was so exciting to find a company that values training and growth as much as they do. After interviewing with several companies that were looking for people to fill in dead-end positions, the prospect of continuous management and leadership training was exactly what I was looking for to start my career. In just a short amount of time, I have already been promoted to creating my own marketing campaigns and managing a small group of new employees. I have yet to have a day that didn't challenge me and help me grow my skill sets. Also love the team environment - the owner treats every employee like part of their family and genuinely enjoys watching them grow and develop!

Cons

This is not for everybody - It is very fast paced and performance driven. If you aren't comfortable relying on yourself for success or handling pressure situations - then this may not be the best fit.

Advice to Management

Keep challenging the status-quo and providing great leadership training!

"Don't be fooled"

Former Employee - Campaign Manager in Nashville, TN
    Former Employee - Campaign Manager in Nashville, TN

I worked at Titan Elements full-time (More than a year)

Pros

First off, read all of the reviews before making a decision. All of the "positive" reviews are current employees who are told to leave them (I know because I was told to write one too). All of the ads you see for Marketing specialist or HR are all false. There is 1 position they hire for...sales. Now don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with direct sales. There were definitely good days. But overall, it is a costly mistake. Pay is not good, you work long hours every day, and when they say some weekends, they mean you work every weekend. Work/life balance is almost non-existent. I did make a ton of friends working there and the manager is actually a cool guy, but for a career, this is not what you want to do. They say this is a management training program to get you there in 9 months, it's way longer than that. It takes a long time to even get close. Don't be fooled by the positive reviews. The not so good reviews are the absolute truth. You are taught when you start to interview others to bring them on your team to say certain things and dance around others. You tell people they can make 800-1200 every 2 weeks, I only know a couple of people that have hit those numbers maybe twice. Pay is horrible. Hours are horrible. But it will look good on a resume after you leave.

Cons

Long hours, little pay. It is sales, no matter what job ad you saw and applied to, bottom line is, you will stand in a Kroger/Costco/Sams club and sell.

Advice to Management

Please stop misleading people with job ads. You and I both know that the only position is sales. Just be honest, there isn't anything wrong with sales at all.

"Scam!!"

Pros

None!!! This is all a joke. The only good thing I got out of this job was free seats to a predators game!

Cons

This is all lies. When I worked there I recieved crap pay yet I did great in sales!! You are promised commission if you hit so many sales per week! But what they don't tell you is they put you in a good store for more than half the week then you move to a bad store so they scam you out of making good money and you get minimum wage!!! Looking at the pictures of who works their now only 2 of the same people are their other than that all new people!!! So you can tell I'm not the only one who cought on to the b.s.

Advice to Management

Stop screwing people over and get yourself a real business !!!

Titan Elements Response

Jul 6, 2016 – President

Titan Elements operates both legally and ethically within Tennessee state labor laws. We are also a BBB Accredited Business, therefore we do apologize that you feel our company is a scam. We strive... More

"Marketing intern"

Former Employee - Intern in Nashville, TN
    Former Employee - Intern in Nashville, TN

I worked at Titan Elements part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I learned a lot during my internship here at Titan! I'm excited to go back to school and to tell everyone what I had learned. They even offered me a position after graduation. The CEO worked with my schedule. It was more then just getting coffee and filing paper work! I got to go to the events, help set up, host and work with the entire marketing team. Best internship I have ever experienced. Thank you all for everything.

Cons

A lot of hard work and attention to detail. Making sure you are focused and have a strong student mentality.

Advice to Management

Thank you for helping me! And showing me the ropes to marketing.

"Great business"

Current Employee - Campaign Manager
    Current Employee - Campaign Manager

I have been working at Titan Elements full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I love working for titan elements. I've worked there for about 6 months and have noticed a huge amount of growth within myself as a person and a business partner. The president is super cool and a great boss.

Cons

It's definitely a full schedule, but again it's a management training program condensed into 9 months. Anyone hired is already aware of what they're getting into.

Advice to Management

Management is great, they definitely reward for hard work.
    If an all expense paid trip to Bahamas isn't rewarding enough, I couldn't tell you what is.

"This company is a joke."

Former Employee - Event Manager in Nashville, TN
    Former Employee - Event Manager in Nashville, TN

I worked at Titan Elements full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There are some nice people here, and if person-to-person sales is your goal, then this is where you want to be. Be prepared to stand in a Kroger and sell a whisk at a special "show" every 30 minutes, but if you're good at it, there's money to be made.

Cons

When I first interviewed, I was promised a minimum wage per week, which was completely a lie. They advertise as if they need communications and public relations professionals, which leads to qualified candidates interviewing for a sales job in a Walmart. This job is all about person to person sales, and there is nothing wrong with that. But the company is completely misleading about their roles and intentions. Everyone is here to "become a president of their own company" which means they move off and start scamming other people in a different town and take in more profit. If you ask why the turnover rate is so high, they'll tell you it's because those people were weak and couldn't handle it. It's honestly because they were mislead about their job description, pay and the company in general. There is nothing wrong with in-person sales and there are plenty of people who work for this company who love it, but they advertise it as something it's not and then get irritated when you fail.

Advice to Management

STOP CALLING THIS A PUBLIC RELATIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS JOB. You're sales people. There's nothing wrong with that, so accept it and stop scamming honest graduates who are just looking for their first real job. Nothing about selling stuff in a Kroger has anything to do with communications and PR. And stop promising people a base salary of $400 a week and then paying them minimum wage for two hours in the office. You're only hurting people's careers and lives, just to get them in the door so they can leave a few weeks later with nothing to show for it.

"Great Company"

Pros

Plenty of flexibility to get where you want your career to be.

Cons

Not much free time outside of work.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing and make sure that your employees know they are very much appreciated.