Titus Talent Strategies Reviews

Updated Jan 30, 2020

4.9
Titus Talent Strategies CEO  Jonathan Reynolds
Jonathan Reynolds
  1. "Great place to work!"

Former Employee - Talent Acquisition Associate

I worked at Titus Talent Strategies full-time for more than a year

Pros

Integrity, team-oriented, collaborative, growth-opportunities, good values.

Cons

A mobile work environment isn't for everyone, but if it is, you will enjoy it.

2. "Great place to work with the best people!"

I have been working at Titus Talent Strategies full-time for more than a year

Pros

- The people and company culture are the best I have ever experienced. They are supportive and trusting, push each other to grow, celebrate one another's success, all while having fun. - The flexibility in work. Since we all work remote, I can work from anywhere with internet access and can (for the most part) make my daily schedule work around my needs. Working remote also saves loads of time and money on gas/vehicle maintenance! - The leadership actually cares about their employees and wants everyone to find value/meaning in their work. They will do what they can (within reason) to make this a work environment where you can thrive. - The bonus structure is awesome!! You can determine your bonus depending on the work you do. - The company gives back! We give 10% of our profits to charity and have initiatives to give back to our communities.

Cons

- Working remote can be an adjustment at first when you are used to being around people all day, but most teams in Titus make interaction a priority so it hasn't been an issue for me. - All of our work is on a computer or on the phone! It can be a drain at the end of the day when you realize you've spent 8 hours staring at a computer screen. - Depending on your personality, the competitive nature of Titus could be a con. I love it because it pushes me to be my best and step outside of my comfort zone, but not everyone loves a good dose of healthy, friendly competition. Titus is very transparent internally regarding our overall team rankings and individual utilization.

3. "Great Company, Amazing Culture"

Consultant

I have been working at Titus Talent Strategies for less than a year

Pros

Working at Titus has been nothing short of stellar. The culture is amazing and everyone is willing to help you succeed. The work/life balance is great and the weekly meetings help keep you on track to achieve your goals.

Cons

I wish I would've heard of Titus sooner!

Continue reading
  4. "Titus Talent Strategies"

Current Employee - Associate in Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at Titus Talent Strategies full-time for less than a year

Pros

Everyone is so encouraging and helpful. They give you and want you to have all the tools to be successful. Great work/home life with the flexibility of working remotely but also being able to go into the office. Helpful weekly meetings to keep you on track!

Cons

Not able to see all the wonderful co-workers we have every day.

Continue reading
  5. "Amazing Company to Work For!"

Current Employee - Associate in Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at Titus Talent Strategies full-time for less than a year

Pros

- They honestly live their core values - Work/Life balance - Leadership is incredibly kind and wants you to succeed personally and professionally.

Cons

No cons. I love this company.

6. "Amazing people, incredible culture, top results"

Current Employee - Consultant in South Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at Titus Talent Strategies part-time for more than a year

Pros

You work with people who genuinely care, appreciate the people around them and who foster a results driven, integrity fueled environment. Management are open, honest and approachable; they make an effort to integrate and value the thoughts and ideas of staff at all levels. The work is satisfying and the culture is unmatched

Cons

I didn't hear of them sooner.

Continue reading
  7. "Innovative, fast growing, supportive colleagues!"

I have been working at Titus Talent Strategies full-time for less than a year

Pros

At Titus you can integrate your life with your work in a way that allows you to honor both. Working in a role that allows you to journey with another person as they discover and begin new employment is the BEST!

Cons

Although working from home and creating your own schedule is a huge perk, it does not come without the struggle of all jobs to strike a balance that works for you.

July 17, 2019CEO

This is brilliant - I would love to discuss your thoughts on this further! This is what makes us entrepreneurial... we are who we are today because of our team's unique gifts, skills and talents. I agree - lets explore how we can better serve our team and partners by playing to each of our superpower strengths! You know how to get me... let's schedule something! Jonathan

8. "I should've come here sooner..."

I have been working at Titus Talent Strategies full-time for less than a year

Pros

I wish I would’ve made the move to Titus sooner! This company is like no other, it is an extremely positive and uplifting environment. Every team member wants to see you succeed and takes great pride in your accomplishments. The consultants at Titus are incredible, they work so hard to help our clients and work with them as true team members. And speaking of clients, they are amazing too! They work so closely with our account managers and consultants to provide feedback and encourage a wonderful working relationship. This company feels like a perfectly crafted puzzle and I’m lucky enough to be a piece of it!

Cons

I haven't encountered any yet.

March 23, 2019Director of Recruiting & Development

Wow, thank you so much! We wish you would have come here sooner as well :)

9. "People First.......not just a tagline"

Current Employee - Associate

I have been working at Titus Talent Strategies part-time for less than a year

Pros

At first glance, it all seems too perfect. It isn't! The executive team through co-workers are accommodating, friendly, and act as team offering help and support. The stated values are embedded in the culture. If one succeeds, we all do! You will never be an island here. The team...really family atmosphere shines. I love that the term working remotely is not used and that we are referred to as a mobile workforce. Despite the miles between all of us, we are all better connected than most sitting in a cube next door.

Cons

It is staffing, enough said :)

Continue reading
  10. "Cliquey Culture Watch Your Back"

2.0
    Former Employee - Talent Acquisition Consultant

I worked at Titus Talent Strategies full-time

Pros

Young, energetic, trendy, idealistic company with seemingly good values. CEO is a great guy!

Cons

Small firm with no benefits (at that time. Not sure about now). Incredibly cliquey culture. Promised unlimited PTO that you can never take because you’re a billable asset (paid salary & expected to sell & recruit to pay your way). Impossible model! Young, cocky leadership & salespeople that set unrealistic client expectations.

January 8, 2019CEO

First of all, I am sorry that you didn’t enjoy your time here with us and that it didn’t meet your expectations. I like to personally respond to every review, but its hard to be specific when I don’t know what time frame you were a part of the team and therefore what you experience is not reflective of the company that we are today. I am thankful that we are always changing, growing, evolving and getting better to serve our team and partners. These changes are usually birthed out of the minds of our entrepreneurial team members around the country. We are a mobile company and try hard demonstrate value that each person plays especially to those outside of the Milwaukee/SE WI area, which is where our biggest concentration of team members are. As CEO I recently moved out of the state with a major reason to help team members around the country know that they don’t have to be in Milwaukee to grow in their career. You refer to “no benefits” which makes me think that you were here years ago, as we have very good benefits now that get better each year; from a 401k plan that we’ve increased the match percentage for the last 3 years in a row on! I guess the leadership could be considered “young”, but probably an average age of 40ish. but I will say that our recent anonymous quarterly surveys that we outsource to an independent review came back with our highest rating in the area of “Trust” in leaders and team members. Without trying to respond to each negative experience you’ve hit on above, I will just say that I am thankful for our current team’s commitment to make Titus Talent a great place to work, which is probably why we have won Best Places to Work Award for the last 2 years!

Found 43 reviews