Titus Talent Strategies Reviews | Glassdoor

4.8
Titus Talent Strategies CEO Jonathan Reynolds
Jonathan Reynolds

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Choose a job you love and you will never work a day in your life!"

I have been working at Titus Talent Strategies full-time

Pros

This company is to the core everything it stands for! Everything we do is strictly based on our values! Titus does an amazing job of placing the right people in the right places to ensure we are making a positive difference in every industry we touch! I have never felt so at home and welcomed by a group of inspiring individuals in my career and it is with great pleasure I get to call myself a part of this team! Everyone truly has a passion for doing the right thing always, whether it be in their personal or professional lives they never waiver their integrity! I have had so much fun in my time here at Titus and cannot wait to see where they can take me and where I can take them!

They offer work/life balance, remote working capabilities, work events to bring everyone together and an amazing opportunity to own your own success with the sky being your only limit! They also offer the best co-workers someone could ask for; they will welcome you with open arms and be with you every step of your journey! They give you the opportunity to use your passion as your compass, the resources to grow and become better and a solution to believe in to make it all possible!

Cons

Medical benefits- they are equal to market but remember this is a smaller company- this was one of my "must have's" coming to Titus and it has not disappointed at all!

May 4, 2018 – CEO

Really glad to have you on the team! Proud of our people... it's what makes us great and keeps our partners coming back to us! Cheers!

2. "Ok for entry level recruiter"

Pros

Great starter organization for entry level recruiting
    Opportunity to work virtual
    Fabulous environment for millennial
    If you want to party with co-workers this the place to work
    Train everyone on Performance based hiring
    Many of teams well established and well functioning with great mentoring relationships

Cons

Culture culture culture to the point of exclusivity
    Many employees are related or attend church with owner so sub-culture exists
    Soliciting candidates via LinkedIn/Monster is primary process
    Performance based hiring not utilized to full potential on all teams
    Internal promotion process translates to some senior staff in roles not really equipped for

May 4, 2018 – CEO

First, I would like to acknowledge and apologize for my tardy reply. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about your time with us. I am sorry that it didn’t match either of our hopes... More

3. "Great company and culture"

Current Employee - Consultant
    Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at Titus Talent Strategies full-time

Pros

Very supportive. Leadership listens, responds and implements change when needed.

Cons

Working remotely does not allow for many strong relationships with coworkers.

May 4, 2018 – CEO

Thanks for taking the time to review us! We recognize the downside to working remote and are trying hard to make as many connection points as possible to bring people together (video calls with team... More

"The Interview Process at Titus Talent Strategies"

Current Employee - Consultant in Madison, WI
    Current Employee - Consultant in Madison, WI

I have been working at Titus Talent Strategies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Overall the interview experience was very good. You get to meet with many different people at every level of the company in a laid back non-pressure atmosphere. I have interviewed many times in corporate America and those instances can be intimidating and impersonal, Titus Talent Strategies takes a much different approach and everyone I talked to was engaged with our conversation. By the end of the process there was no question this was the right company for me because it was thorough and honest leaving no surprises to be found after the hire.

Cons

The only con I would say of the interview process was that it was lengthy. This had a lot to do with the time of year and schedules.

Advice to Management

Continue with this approach, it sets you apart from many companies across many different industries, the people I got to know within the company made this the place to be. Most processes don't allow you the opportunity to get to know their people at that level.

May 4, 2018 – CEO

Thanks for taking the time to review. I would love to make the interview process shorter, yet without losing the depth. If you have specific ideas on that please let me know!

"Titus Talent Strategies.....why wait!?!"

Current Employee - Director
    Current Employee - Director

I have been working at Titus Talent Strategies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

After working for a contingent staffing firm for many years, Titus Talent Strategies is a breath of fresh air! Our unique approach allows us to truly understand and serve our partners to the best of our ability. The Executive Leadership team lives the core values daily and there is no sense of superiority. Titus Talent is truly a entrepreneurial company that operates with high Integrity, has fun and gives a good amount of team competition that pushes everyone to be better daily. I wish I wish I would have made the move to Titus earlier!

Cons

I wish I could see everyone in the company more often!

"Excellent"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Appleton, WI
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Appleton, WI

I have been working at Titus Talent Strategies full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Work life balance, teamwork, opportunity to grow, great company wide culture, entrepreneurship type feel, up to date with all the best technology and resources

Cons

Everything I have ever wanted in a career is here

"Amazing! We're on the right track."

Current Employee - Associate in Milwaukee, WI
    Current Employee - Associate in Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at Titus Talent Strategies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Flexible schedule, entrepreneurial mindset encouraged, transparent leadership team, forward thinking CEO, and incredible co-workers.

Cons

Sometimes working remotely can feel lonely!

8. "Different by Design"

I have been working at Titus Talent Strategies full-time

Pros

- Flex Schedule
    - Mobile/Remote Workforce
    - Robust Comp Plan (Salary, Bonuses, Commission, Etc)
    - Retirement Plan Match

Cons

- Slightly Above Average Benefit Premiums

May 4, 2018 – CEO

Glad you like the new comp plans! We are committed to increasing total compensation package each year.

"Top of the line company!"

I have been working at Titus Talent Strategies full-time

Pros

Titus really is an amazing company. The people that work for Titus are some of the most amazing people that I've ever been around and all have the purpose and personal why for why they're doing what they do. They all love being helpful and providing any sort of insight they can to help get everyone acclimated to the company. Servanthood and fun are core values that I really believe in, and Titus embody the definition of those values.

Cons

At some points, it can be a challenging job to handle. The way things are done are so unique to the industry, but it does lead to a lot of challenging goals to hit.

Time management is vital to your growth here as well considering their is no direct management able to micromanage your time. There are processes put in place to manage this issue but it's still your responsible to monitor your time.

Advice to Management

Develop a easy to view dashboard to maintain reporting of production per day. Make use of this dashboard as a standard for the company and maintain expectations to stay view production.

Jun 12, 2017 – CEO

Thanks for this feedback. Certainly helpfully to get a full range of perspectives on areas of improvement. News on the dashboard you mentioned coming shortly! Thankful to have you on the team! Not... More

"Rapidly growing company with a great culture!"

Current Employee - Recruiter
    Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at Titus Talent Strategies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Awesome people and company culture. Solid leadership with excellent integrity. Flexibility and loads of autonomy. Remote work environment.

Cons

Very little manager input/oversight can be actually be a negative. While the company is growing quickly, there are ups and downs with that and things can change very quickly. Company demands a lot which can lead to work/life balance issues.

May 4, 2018 – CEO

Thanks for this. Sorry for not responding sooner! I think you're hitting on something here around management involvement that has changed since you wrote this review. If you don't think this is the... More