Titus Talent Strategies Reviews | Glassdoor

4.8
Titus Talent Strategies CEO Jonathan Reynolds
Jonathan Reynolds

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Great company / Great colleagues"

I have been working at Titus Talent Strategies full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Simply stated, I am very lucky to be a part of this amazing organization. Not only are we in a very exciting time in recruitment, but Titus allows every individual to grow in the direction they seek with a clear path on how to get there. Throughout my career, I have never worked with an organization where the CEO, leadership team, and colleagues in all regions are so hands on that every partner and every project we work on is just as important, until I joined Titus Talent Strategies. Titus has provided a work-life balance that I never thought was possible and now I cannot imagine being anywhere else.

Cons

it's recruitment, there's never a simple project.

Nov 5, 2018 – CEO

Wow! Encouraging to read and thankful to have you on the team! I mean it, we wouldn't be who we are without people like you!

2. "Senior Consultant"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Milwaukee, WI
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at Titus Talent Strategies full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

You get to set your own working hours - once you learn the process and have produced results consistently you begin to function very autonomously.
    You get to have high level conversations with industry leading professionals.
    You save clients money and become a trusted adviser.
    You can set you own career path - sales, management, recruiting
    Upbeat, fast paced environment!

Cons

There are consistently changes due to growth pains - at first you will have to prove yourself with the fully remote atmosphere, there is a lot of monitoring when you first join before you prove your work.
    There is constant pressure to achieve high goals.

Advice to Management

Never forget to listen to those that are on the front lines daily!

Nov 5, 2018 – CEO

Thanks for the feedback. We are who we are today because of the voices, ideas, adjustments, tweaks of our team. Thank you for choosing to give yourself so wholeheartedly to what we are building here... More

3. "Great Work/Life Balance Potential"

I have been working at Titus Talent Strategies full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

- All employees have the ability to work mobile.
    - The company is results oriented, but always demanding integrity.
    -Open and honest on where you stand as an employee. Quarterly reviews help you know what to work on and what you are already great at.
    -From the top down, leadership cares about you as a person and your life.

Cons

-It can be difficult to work mobile 100% of the time. Although you don't have to if you live near MKE.
    -You have to be self-motivated to work here.
    -You have to embrace change. Titus is always looking to improve, which can create trial runs of ideas that are good and bad. Being able to embrace change and growth is essential.

Nov 5, 2018 – CEO

Thanks for the comments and thank you for choosing to sow yourself into to what we are building! Change... we are committed to uncomfortable growth. Thanks for being flexible! Let's keep growing... More

4. "Excellent Place to call Home!"

Current Employee - Manager
    Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at Titus Talent Strategies full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great work to life balance, compensation, and support system from all levels.

Cons

I have not encountered any cons.

Oct 8, 2018 – CEO

Thank you for the encouragement! Our company IS the sum of all of our people! Thanks for choosing to invest yourself in us!

5. "Meh..."

I worked at Titus Talent Strategies full-time

Pros

Charismatic CEO, lots of young professionals, good culture and values.

Cons

Maybe a third of clients are actually satisfied. Not much if any training is provided to recruiters and few team members expand their sourcing skills beyond LinkedIn or know anything about Boolean. Hourly recruitment model leaves many clients and sales people burned, except on a easy search or lucky fill in which case the model is a deal for the client.

Advice to Management

Provide some technical training for your staff.

Oct 22, 2018 – CEO

Thanks for this feedback. I shall try not to come across too defensive, however some defense is needed here. We are a young company (under 10 years old), with the majority of the team being in their... More

6. "Consultant"

Current Employee - Consultant in Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at Titus Talent Strategies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Working in high performing teams promotes accountability and excellence throughout the company. The culture here is something special and has been carefully developed and crafted from the very top - our CEO, Jonathan Reynolds.

Cons

If you need daily face-to-face interaction while at work then the mobile freedom of Titus may not suite you.

Oct 8, 2018 – CEO

Thanks for this. Proud of our team and how well everyone has embraced the high-performing teams structure. I would put this team up against any other! Thanks for choosing us!

7. "My best recruiting gig yet!"

I have been working at Titus Talent Strategies full-time

Pros

It's easy to work for a company that you believe in. Our recruitment model is unlike any I've seen before. While everyone else is freaking out about the unemployment rate and the drama around sourcing passive candidates, we have been doing that all along! I've learned so much while working at Titus about how to be creative and use unique sourcing techniques to identify the best candidates for my clients. Every day is different, every client is different, and I couldn't be happier.

Cons

I didn't think I would like working in a mobile/remote environment, but I actually love it! I have more hours in the day when I don't have to commute to and from work. I chat with my coworkers all day via text and Skype, I wish I could see them more because they are really great people!

Advice to Management

The leadership team that is in place at Titus is second to none. We have true visionaries to look up to and learn from. Keep it up :)

Oct 8, 2018 – CEO

Wow!!! What a review! Proud of this team and the commitment to the vision! Thank you for giving yourself and your passion to us! To the future!

"Choose a job you love and you will never work a day in your life!"

I have been working at Titus Talent Strategies full-time

Pros

This company is to the core everything it stands for! Everything we do is strictly based on our values! Titus does an amazing job of placing the right people in the right places to ensure we are making a positive difference in every industry we touch! I have never felt so at home and welcomed by a group of inspiring individuals in my career and it is with great pleasure I get to call myself a part of this team! Everyone truly has a passion for doing the right thing always, whether it be in their personal or professional lives they never waiver their integrity! I have had so much fun in my time here at Titus and cannot wait to see where they can take me and where I can take them!

They offer work/life balance, remote working capabilities, work events to bring everyone together and an amazing opportunity to own your own success with the sky being your only limit! They also offer the best co-workers someone could ask for; they will welcome you with open arms and be with you every step of your journey! They give you the opportunity to use your passion as your compass, the resources to grow and become better and a solution to believe in to make it all possible!

Cons

Medical benefits- they are equal to market but remember this is a smaller company- this was one of my "must have's" coming to Titus and it has not disappointed at all!

May 4, 2018 – CEO

Really glad to have you on the team! Proud of our people... it's what makes us great and keeps our partners coming back to us! Cheers!

9. "Ok for entry level recruiter"

Pros

Great starter organization for entry level recruiting
    Opportunity to work virtual
    Fabulous environment for millennial
    If you want to party with co-workers this the place to work
    Train everyone on Performance based hiring
    Many of teams well established and well functioning with great mentoring relationships

Cons

Culture culture culture to the point of exclusivity
    Many employees are related or attend church with owner so sub-culture exists
    Soliciting candidates via LinkedIn/Monster is primary process
    Performance based hiring not utilized to full potential on all teams
    Internal promotion process translates to some senior staff in roles not really equipped for

May 4, 2018 – CEO

First, I would like to acknowledge and apologize for my tardy reply. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about your time with us. I am sorry that it didn’t match either of our hopes... More

10. "Great company and culture"

Current Employee - Consultant
    Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at Titus Talent Strategies full-time

Pros

Very supportive. Leadership listens, responds and implements change when needed.

Cons

Working remotely does not allow for many strong relationships with coworkers.

May 4, 2018 – CEO

Thanks for taking the time to review us! We recognize the downside to working remote and are trying hard to make as many connection points as possible to bring people together (video calls with team... More