Titus Talent Strategies Reviews

1. 5.0

Love it!

Apr 14, 2021 - Senior Consultant in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Autonomy, entrepreneurial, fun, engaged, rewarding, valued

Cons

busy, juggle priorities, none, none

CEO

Glad to have you on the team! Please do let us know if/when you have ideas to make us an even better place to work. Cheers, Jonathan

2. 5.0

Great place to work

Mar 28, 2021 - Senior Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

Live their core values, employee first, focused on giving back to their employees and their communities

Cons

Leadership training and more clear, career pathing

CEO

Thanks for the comments! We have been so helped and guided by our teams to make our leadership training clearer and invest in it in greater ways. Please keep giving your input - it makes us better. Also, I believe that the new software platform will help us visually see our next few career steps and how we are to grow to get there! Excited for the days and years ahead with you! Thank you!

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work with the best people!

Dec 6, 2019 - Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

- The people and company culture are the best I have ever experienced. They are supportive and trusting, push each other to grow, celebrate one another's success, all while having fun. - The flexibility in work. Since we all work remote, I can work from anywhere with internet access and can (for the most part) make my daily schedule work around my needs. Working remote also saves loads of time and money on gas/vehicle maintenance! - The leadership actually cares about their employees and wants everyone to find value/meaning in their work. They will do what they can (within reason) to make this a work environment where you can thrive. - The bonus structure is awesome!! You can determine your bonus depending on the work you do. - The company gives back! We give 10% of our profits to charity and have initiatives to give back to our communities.

Cons

- Working remote can be an adjustment at first when you are used to being around people all day, but most teams in Titus make interaction a priority so it hasn't been an issue for me. - All of our work is on a computer or on the phone! It can be a drain at the end of the day when you realize you've spent 8 hours staring at a computer screen. - Depending on your personality, the competitive nature of Titus could be a con. I love it because it pushes me to be my best and step outside of my comfort zone, but not everyone loves a good dose of healthy, friendly competition. Titus is very transparent internally regarding our overall team rankings and individual utilization.

2 people found this review helpful

CEO

This is a very helpful review thank you! Lots I could say here, but we are constantly looking at how we can improve ourselves... now you have me thinking about how to make the job not just a screen-stare for 8+ hours a day!

4. 5.0

Professional and Fun!

Aug 6, 2020 - Executive Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

I work with smart, hardworking and fun people! The environment at Titus is fast paced and professional but I seem to laugh at something every day. Such a solid group of people.

Cons

It took me a while to adjust to the mobile/remote work life. Even though we have a company-wide meeting every week it took several months for me to get to know my co-workers in a way that felt like I had a genuine relationship with some of them.

CEO

This is encouraging! Thank you for choosing us! We are better because of it.

5. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work!

Jan 30, 2020 - Talent Acquisition Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

Integrity, team-oriented, collaborative, growth-opportunities, good values.

Cons

A mobile work environment isn't for everyone, but if it is, you will enjoy it.

1 person found this review helpful

CEO

Sorry for the late response: Thank you! We understand that working from home, coffee shop, beach or mountain top isnt for everyone. I know that we all miss something of the office vibe and face to face relationships, yet we try very hard to foster team collaboration and closeness despite the lack of physical closeness. Thanks for the review and thanks for choosing Titus - I am confident to say that we are better because of it!

6. 5.0

Great Company, Amazing Culture

Nov 12, 2019 - Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working at Titus has been nothing short of stellar. The culture is amazing and everyone is willing to help you succeed. The work/life balance is great and the weekly meetings help keep you on track to achieve your goals.

Cons

I wish I would've heard of Titus sooner!

CEO

Glad we have you on our team! We are for sure better because of it!

7. 5.0

Titus Talent Strategies

Oct 3, 2019 - Associate in Milwaukee, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone is so encouraging and helpful. They give you and want you to have all the tools to be successful. Great work/home life with the flexibility of working remotely but also being able to go into the office. Helpful weekly meetings to keep you on track!

Cons

Not able to see all the wonderful co-workers we have every day.

CEO

I wish we could have all that we have and yet still have the team in an office - but just cant figure out how! ;) Thanks for choosing Titus! We are better for it!

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Innovative, fast growing, supportive colleagues!

Mar 8, 2019 - Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

At Titus you can integrate your life with your work in a way that allows you to honor both. Working in a role that allows you to journey with another person as they discover and begin new employment is the BEST!

Cons

Although working from home and creating your own schedule is a huge perk, it does not come without the struggle of all jobs to strike a balance that works for you.

CEO

This is brilliant - I would love to discuss your thoughts on this further! This is what makes us entrepreneurial... we are who we are today because of our team's unique gifts, skills and talents. I agree - lets explore how we can better serve our team and partners by playing to each of our superpower strengths! You know how to get me... let's schedule something! Jonathan

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing people, incredible culture, top results

Jul 31, 2019 - Consultant in South Milwaukee, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

You work with people who genuinely care, appreciate the people around them and who foster a results driven, integrity fueled environment. Management are open, honest and approachable; they make an effort to integrate and value the thoughts and ideas of staff at all levels. The work is satisfying and the culture is unmatched

Cons

I didn't hear of them sooner.

CEO

WOW! So humbling! Thanks for this rave review!

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing Company to Work For!

Sep 5, 2019 - Associate in Milwaukee, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

- They honestly live their core values - Work/Life balance - Leadership is incredibly kind and wants you to succeed personally and professionally.

Cons

No cons. I love this company.

CEO

This company is nothing without our people. Thank you for choosing us!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 46 Reviews