Toast Inc Territory Account Executive Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 21, 2019

5.0
Toast Inc CEO Chris Comparato
Chris Comparato

"Best sales job in the country"

Current Employee - Territory Account Executive

I have been working at Toast Inc full-time for less than a year

Pros

Honestly? Everything. Toast is an incredible company to work for. Almost all of the sales team I’m on (1/4 of the country) hits or beats quota every month. You also get to sell something you can believe in. I’ve had sales jobs selling snake oil, but when I call up my customers and ask how they’re doing, ALL of them are doing significantly better with Toast. Also, the commissions are insane. You can easily clear... 100k, and the top reps are making 50% more than that.

Cons

Not much really. Toast is growing very quickly, so there are small changes every now and then, but management does a great job of minimizing the effects on the sales team.

Advice to Management

keep doing what you’re doing, ESPECIALLY promoting from within! We all love to see this, and makes us want to work at Toast long term.

Toast Inc2019-11-22

"Great Career Move"

Current Employee - Territory Account Executive in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Toast Inc full-time for less than a year

Pros

It's early in my career at Toast, but every once in a while you land somewhere and know immediately that it's something special. It's clear as day how much value the company places in the success (personal and professional) of each Toaster, whether in the home office or in the field. That's a rarity and is something to be proud of. I could very well end my career here as the company is growing in so many... directions and will present opportunities to contribute in a number of different areas in the future.

Cons

I haven't personally experienced anything that could be considered a 'con' in my time at Toast.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

Toast Inc2019-04-11

"Amazing company doing everything right!"

Current Employee - Territory Account Executive

I have been working at Toast Inc full-time for less than a year

Pros

From a business point of view, they are growing rapidly. This generates a feeling of excitement & optimism with opportunities to shine at every turn. From a product point of view, customers are in love. Toast is an amazing product and is being invested into heavily. You can be confident that what they have is truly game changing. From a culture point of view, Toast goes out of its way to ensure employee... happiness as well as investing into communities.

Cons

Rapid growth = some pain points. Naturally. If you thrive in an upstart environment and can be flexible and resourceful, this is the place for you. If you need everything spell out clearly and refuse to do anything outside of your job description, this is not yet the company for you.

Advice to Management

You guys are awesome! Please don't lose the approachability, confidence and excitement you have now. Also, please don't sell Toast to a bank.

Toast Inc2018-06-22
  4. "Best company!"

Current Employee - Territory Account Executive in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Toast Inc full-time for less than a year

Pros

Most exciting company in the country right now. Huge things coming

Cons

no cons at this company

Advice to Management

keep up the great work

Toast Inc2018-06-14