Found 39 of over 49 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Tech
Got a burning question about Toggl? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Toggl employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great people to work with, very welcoming and supportive environment to be the best of you." (in 7 reviews)
- "Amazing Culture." (in 6 reviews)
- "The team is fantastic!" (in 4 reviews)
- "Extensive benefits to keep learning, take care of your health, good home" (in 4 reviews)
- "Great work/life balance" (in 3 reviews)
- 5.0Aug 21, 2023Product ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsNew York, NY
Amazing Culture. Great flexibility and work-life. balance. Competent colleagues. Fulfilling work.
Smaller team so lack of upwards career development opportunities.
- 5.0Dec 17, 2019Account ExecutiveCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearRichmond, VA
- Product is in absurdly high demand - Team is super adaptable, smart, and collaborative - Sales is a new department with loads of opportunity to grow and improve - Hundreds of thousands of active users to sell to - Perfect work life balance. Can work on the couch at home if you want to! - Leadership and other departments are receptive to feedback
- Organization restructuring causing some short-term lack of role clarity and headache - Lack of finely-tuned processes, though that's changing7Toggl Response4y
Thanks for leaving a review. It's great to see that you are enjoying the team and the challenges/opportunities of the work. We hope to figure out the new organization structure in the coming months, so that we can pick up speed with business development even more.
Toggl Reviews FAQs
Toggl has an overall rating of 4.9 out of 5, based on over 49 reviews left anonymously by employees. 99% of employees would recommend working at Toggl to a friend and 98% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
99% of Toggl employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Toggl 5.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.9 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.