Tolmar Chemist Reviews | Glassdoor

Tolmar Chemist Reviews

Updated May 1, 2017

4.7
Tolmar CEO  (no image)

"Current Employee, 10+ years"

Current Employee - Chemist in Fort Collins, CO

I have been working at Tolmar full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Tolmar is a progressive, positive working environment that has many opportunities to grow and expand on your career pathways. The benefits package alone rivals other companies in Fort Collins as well as in Northern Colorado. I enjoy going to work, I feel good about the product we are producing, and can support my family with my paycheck and insurance benefits.

Cons

Tolmar has progressed in the last 10 years to become a competitive pharmaceutical business. A con would be since we have see explosive growth, our buildings are already becoming too tight for the current staff to fit in!

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work at ensuring I have a company that I can retire from and be able to stay in Fort Collins (area) for the rest of my career!

Tolmar2017-05-01

"Good team, poor leadership"

Current Employee - Chemist in Fort Collins, CO

I have been working at Tolmar full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great place to get experience, company seems to have a good future.

Cons

Poor oganization leadership. Too many ra ra speaches by CEO, and no spread of profits to employees.

Advice to Management

Profit sharing would boost the moral and effort of employees. Listen to your staff and utilize the suggestions of the people that are in the trenches. We can only hear "we are investing all our profits in R&D" for so long.

Tolmar2014-09-18