Tolmar Reviews | Glassdoor

3.2
Tolmar CEO  (no image)

"Let’s Keep Rolling!"

I have been working at Tolmar for more than 10 years

Pros

This company is making good on their promises. There has been a significant amount of investment in positive change this year from multiple angles, and we are starting to see and feel the effects. Leadership is asking for our input and opinions, and LISTENING.

Cons

These changes in culture that we are all striving for can’t happen overnight, and some employees may not choose to help see it through. There will be bumps in the road as we continue to grow, but it’s nothing we haven’t overcome before. We all need look for the progress and get behind it.

Advice to Management

We appreciate the Pulse Survey, CEO lunches, Town Hall Meetings and other avenues being used to gather and respond to employee feedback. Keep doing what you’re doing! There are many of us (maybe the silent majority?) who realize how good we have it and are committed to this company and the dedicated employees we work with.

Tolmar2019-10-16

"Great Company, People and Benefits!"

Current Employee - Specialist

I have been working at Tolmar full-time for more than a year

Pros

Tolmar offers a friendly working environment with a good mix of motivated and dedicated co-workers. The benefits offered are some of the best I've experienced and work-life balance is of importance. The various departments provides opportunity for growth/development and education and leadership supports this aspect.

Cons

While there are always aspects to every job and company you may work for, I have not discovered any key cons to list for Tolmar. Please note, however, depending on the department you work in (Manufacturing), there are different shift hours available so be aware of what you are applying for so you are happy with the time of day/night you work.

Tolmar2019-07-01

"Exciting Future!"

Former Employee - Human Resources Generalist

I worked at Tolmar full-time for more than a year

Pros

Tolmar has wonderful benefits and truly values a work-life balance. They are invested in Northern Colorado and truly give back to their community. There are many exciting projects currently happening, and the future for Tolmar looks very bright!

Cons

Tolmar has been in a rapid growth phase for the last few years, and some processes/procedures have not been updated or modernized. The company as a whole is aware of the updates that need to happen and I believe they are working to set up the organization in a way to be able to make this happen. Working at Tolmar would give you the opportunity to help lay the ground work for how they will succeed in the future.

Tolmar2019-06-26

"On the right path!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Windsor, CO

I have been working at Tolmar full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Great people, outstanding benefits, fast-paced environment. New leadership is making all the right changes.

Cons

Lots of change occurring and change takes time. There are still a lot of kinks to work out, but there's a lot going in the right direction.

Advice to Management

Keep talking to your employees! Weed out the negative ones.

Tolmar2019-06-19
  5. Featured Review

"Excellent company with a great deal of potential."

Current Employee - Facilities in Windsor, CO

I have been working at Tolmar full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Benefits, flexible hours, and multiple shift options.

Cons

If you have not worked in pharma there is a learning curve, however there is an excellent learning and development department to assist you.

Advice to Management

Keep working with and training your department. The management structure truly cares for their people and the company as a whole.

Tolmar2019-06-19

"Continuous Improvement"

Current Employee - Learning and Development Specialist in Windsor, CO

I have been working at Tolmar full-time for more than a year

Pros

Flexible schedule, supportive management, industry standard compensation, lots of PTO, continuous learning opportunities

Cons

lot's of change, interdepartmental communication challenges, highly regulated

Advice to Management

Continue to drive those new Core Values and lead by example!

Tolmar2019-06-18

"A great company that cares about people"

I have been working at Tolmar full-time for more than a year

Pros

Tolmar serves a purpose greater than just manufacturing...we help make people's lives better with the products we produce. The company cares about it's people. The benefits are fantastic! Leadership cares and is constantly working to make themselves better. The environment is challenging and fast-paced.

Cons

The cons are few and far between. You need to be able to thrive in a fast-paced, evolving environment

Advice to Management

Keep working to drive continuous improvement. Keep caring about the people and patients we serve.

Tolmar2019-06-18

"Great Benefits and new leadership is progressive"

Current Employee - Manufacturing Technician in Windsor, CO

I have been working at Tolmar full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The new leadership brought in this year has made a huge difference. They spend time on the floor and ask us what we think.

Cons

I have not seen anything lately that i didn't like.

Advice to Management

Keep the changes coming! Big difference in how employees are treated.

Tolmar2019-06-18

"I have NEVER been so satisfied."

Current Employee - SV Receive Associate in Windsor, CO

I have been working at Tolmar full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great wage, EXCELLENT benefit package, Lots of AWESOME perks! Very laid back. As long as your work is getting done, they do not micro manage.

Cons

30 minute commute is the ONLY Con I can think of.

Advice to Management

My manager is Amazing. She is always available when I need her but leaves me alone so that I get my work done. Great to work with!

Tolmar2019-03-21

"A great company experiencing typical growing pains"

I have been working at Tolmar full-time for more than a year

Pros

Management is responsive and helpful. Great benefits. Comparable pay to area jobs. People are passionate about their work to make products that help people improve their lives.

Cons

Would enjoy more flexible/work from home options.

Tolmar2017-09-19