Tolmar "great benefits" Reviews | Glassdoor

Tolmar Employee Reviews about "great benefits"

Updated Oct 16, 2019

3.1
Tolmar CEO  (no image)
Pros
  • "Great benefits and 401k matching(in 7 reviews)

• "Good benefits and hard workers in manufacturing and research/development(in 6 reviews)

Cons

Reviews about "great benefits"

Return to all Reviews

"Let’s be honest..."

I have been working at Tolmar full-time

Pros

Great benefits, great opportunity (for those that work hard and have a positive attitude). Has made great company culture improvements over the last few years.

Cons

As a company that has experienced growing pains...it needs to grow up a little to be more competitive. Could use more incentive programs when goals are met.

Advice to Management

Have high expectations and make everyone accountable!

Tolmar2018-02-16

"A great company experiencing typical growing pains"

I have been working at Tolmar full-time for more than a year

Pros

Management is responsive and helpful. Great benefits. Comparable pay to area jobs. People are passionate about their work to make products that help people improve their lives.

Cons

Would enjoy more flexible/work from home options.

Tolmar2017-09-19

"TOLMAR - Overall Great Company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

I have been working at Tolmar full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Competitive salary, great benefits, more paid holidays than most companies, longevity of the management team, many opportunities for advancement with proven track record.

Cons

Keeping up with current technology as the company's growth has sky rocketed.

Tolmar2017-07-28

"Great Company"

Current Employee - Microbiologist in Fort Collins, CO

I have been working at Tolmar full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great benefits, good people to work with

Cons

Some growing pains with new facilities and schedules

Tolmar2017-04-20

"Great place to work"

Current Employee - QC Analyst

I have been working at Tolmar full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great benefits and 401k matching. Fellow employees are great, friendly and talented individuals and they make coming to work enjoyable.The opportunity for growth I have received here has been great and I have not found that it is in anyway correlated with "who you know" as others have put it. I have seen plenty of people receive well deserved promotions based on their work ethics, experience and attitude. The... individuals that I have worked with in HR have been wonderful and have always been thorough in making sure that all my questions were answered. Also, from what I have seen they do a good job balancing out internal promotions and bringing in fresh outside talent to offer alternative perspectives.

Cons

Depending on your shift parking isn't always the greatest. However, there are always spaces available.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work and remember there will always be complainers!

Tolmar2017-04-10

"Overall positive, poor management"

QC Analyst II in Fort Collins, CO

I have been working at Tolmar

Pros

Great benefits, job security, company is stable. Fast paced and challenging. Beautiful city, wonderful, hard working and competent employees.

Cons

Terrible supervisory and lower management. They black ball people they don't like, will fire for a mistake instead of letting you learn from it. Management think they know it all and won't listen to employees. Terrible annual review system- no goals given so you can't show great work and goal accomplishments. The R&D are obviously the favorite group and get most of the money allocation. Employees who mention... problems to HR are basically told to shut up.

Advice to Management

Value ALL employees, not just management and R & D. Stop being reactive but try tone proactive. Get input from all groups that will be affected by new buildings, as it is one or 2 people make plans for everything and important things are missed.

Tolmar2015-05-07

"quality control analyst I"

Former Employee - Quality Control Analyst I in Fort Collins, CO

I worked at Tolmar full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great work environment with great benefits, tuition reimbursement, great support staff, with opportunity for advancement and mentor-ships. The company listens to their employees and often celebrates accomplishments.

Cons

Training can be tedious. Getting in touch with HR was also quite difficult. Is salary based vs hourly, usually only working 40 hours weekly, but can increase based on FDA review or push to meet customer demands. Also I believe the company has been sold several times, not confident about the financial stability of the company.

Tolmar2014-04-04