Tomah Health Reviews
89% would recommend to a friend
(37 total reviews)
Philip J. Stuart
77% approve of CEO
The latest conversations about Healthcare
Got a burning question about Tomah Health? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Tomah Health employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great benefits and pay" (in 9 reviews)
- "Leadership is very approachable and willing to listen to what staff has to say and always willing to listen to ways to better the department you work in." (in 6 reviews)
- "Great pay." (in 5 reviews)
- "Management is great and truly cares." (in 3 reviews)
- "Many staff feel like family." (in 3 reviews)
Found 37 of over 37 reviews
Updated Apr 4, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Apr 4, 2023Patient Access RepresentativeCurrent Employee
A smaller healthcare system with a culture that makes you feel welcome and cared for, even by senior leadership. The CEO welcomes all questions from staff and even goes around the hospital chatting with staff - something you would never see at a larger healthcare system.
Being a smaller hospital means less career areas and opportunities.
- 5.0Mar 21, 2023Occupational TherapistCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearTomah, WI
Management is great and truly cares. Change is possible. Twice yearly raises are a plus. Beautiful new facility.
Opportunities for advancement are minimal.
- 5.0Mar 4, 2023Nurse PractitionerCurrent Employee, more than 10 years
Have worked there almost 36 years. Lots of variety in roles for NPs. Many staff feel like family.
The typical pitfalls of EMRs.
- 1.0Jul 11, 2022X-Ray TechnologistCurrent Employee
Good pay for a rural hospital.
There is a common theme with majority of the department managers - you have to be rude, condescending, and arrogant to run a department at Tomah Health, and Phil Stuart, the CEO could care less.
- 4.0Jun 7, 2022Registered NurseCurrent Employee
small and helpful community, management tries to work with your schedule
short-staffed at times, not a lot going on compared to a larger hospital
- 3.0Jan 12, 2022Registered NurseFormer EmployeeOconto, WI
TH supported and offered multiple educational opportunities.
Building of new hospital caused many interruptions in educational opportunities and quality.
Tomah Health Reviews FAQs
Tomah Health has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 37 reviews left anonymously by employees. 89% of employees would recommend working at Tomah Health to a friend and 87% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
89% of Tomah Health employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Tomah Health 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 4.3 for career opportunities.