Tonic Health Reviews

57 Comments

Tech

207K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Tonic Health ~1154596
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Friendly and cheerful team.(in 3 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Good company for professional growth

Sep 26, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I enjoyed working at Tonic Health. There are a lot of opportunities to grow professionally. The team is very friendly and professional

Cons

Sometimes there were overwork due to underestimations and as a result failed promises to the customers

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company with a huge mission

Sep 14, 2017 - Product in Menlo Park, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Solving a really important need: the patient voice in healthcare Solid platform and suite of applications that continuously reset the bar for innovation Top tier customers who passionately love the product

Cons

Subject to the whims of healthcare legislation and the current POTUS administration.

3. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good company to wort at

Jun 15, 2021 - Devops Engineer in Kiev, Kiev
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very flexible and transparent management

Cons

People there used to form a groups of "cool" ones, and treat some colleagues as looser (to be honest no without reasons)

4. 5.0
    Current Employee

great company

Aug 12, 2020 - Retail Sales Associate in Sylhet
    Business Outlook

Pros

The employers & other facilaties are very good

Cons

The salary of the company is very low

5. 5.0

Great Company

Jul 24, 2019 - Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great work environment and very passionate group

Cons

Like any small company each employee needs to go above and beyond their role.

6. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good place with awesome people

Nov 29, 2017 - Product Owner in Kiev, Kiev
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Nice and professional colleagues - Really awesome management team - A lot of good career prospects - Help with US visa process - Possibility to work remotely (from time to time) - Spacious, modern and comfortable office (in Kiev)

Cons

- There are no well-defined work processes. It is often not clear who and for what is responsible - Non-transparent salary review process; - Unhurried work spoiled some of employees and they became inexcusably lazy

7. 5.0
    Former Employee

A great potential company

Jul 6, 2016 - PHP Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working at Tonic. I can surely say that it`s a great and interesting company to work for. It has a nice cultural environment, the warmth and the support offered by the company. The Tonic develops so fast and its product is very popular in USA, so they have a lot of to be proud of. Also the top management takes care a lot of its staff, participates in company`s life. They often visited us, held trainings and shared their experience. So I highly recommend Tonic Company.

Cons

I didn`t notice any serious flaws

8. 5.0

Great Work

Jun 27, 2016 - QA Engineer in Kiev, Kiev
    Business Outlook

Pros

I’m happy to work at Tonic Health in Ukraine, because this company gave me lots of opportunity. Here at Tonic Health I’m learning from the best specialists, working with the product is really of big interest to me, and what is important - work don't hurt my work-life balance.

Cons

There is always a space for improvement, but I can’t remember any pressing problems. I am a bit tired of moving offices, but good news is that they are getting better every time.

9. 5.0

Awesome

Jun 1, 2016 - Lead of Technical Business Support in Kiev, Kiev
    Business Outlook

Pros

Except lots of work condition benefits, the best thing is that company do care about people's health, for me this is a personal + in karma

Cons

irregular work-hours schedule, creaking chairs.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good place to develop and challenge yourself!

Mar 9, 2016 - Software QA Engineer in Kiev, Kiev
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working at Tonic Health for more than two years and I can surely state that if you want to develop your professional potential in the field of IT - that`s the best place to achieve your goals and challenge yourself. Working in team of professionals is as interesting as pleasant, as the colleagues are very friendly and open-minded. Everyone is focused on reaching best results in their job, and every member of team has value for company not only as employee, but also as human being.

Cons

No significant cons except of not good air conditioning system in the office.

1 person found this review helpful