Top Notch Consultants Reviews

Updated Sep 24, 2019

3.9
Top Notch Consultants  CEO Tony Bleta (no image)
Tony Bleta
Pros
  • "Top Notch is unlike any other work environment I've been a part of(in 18 reviews)

• "The work environment is very energetic and positive(in 9 reviews)

Cons
  • "72 hour workweeks Mon-Sat, door-to-door(in 19 reviews)

• "In the Management program at Top Notch those long hours are only for the people I’d say like me who wants more in life(in 14 reviews)

1. "Perfect career after college for competitive people"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Top Notch Consultants full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great training, awesome team environment, management really trains and cares. Great career once you finish college.

Cons

If you don’t have a competitive mindset , it will be challenging however the company has really good training.

August 28, 2019CEO

"Pyramid Scheme with Brutal Working Conditions"

2.0
    Former Employee - Team Leader in Charlotte, NC

I worked at Top Notch Consultants full-time for less than a year

Pros

The commission structure works well if you can sell a lot of DirecTV, etc. products. The commission per sale is relatively high compared to other companies.

Cons

72 hour workweeks Mon-Sat, door-to-door. Tony Bleta is a very irritating boss to work with due to his extreme arrogance and showoff nature. Sales are easier to gain in low-income neighborhoods, thereby encouraging searching for "lowest common denominators." Yet, if placed in a high-income neighborhood, you will be ridiculed if you fail to make a sale.

3. "What to know before you interview"

Current Employee - Marketing Account Manager

I have been working at Top Notch Consultants full-time

Pros

This company has an amazing team environment, great growth opportunities, and great pay. I’ve been working here for over 6 months after college.

Cons

The only con is if you don’t have sales experience it can be intimidating. But they provide amazing training.

August 28, 2019CEO

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time to share a few words about the wonderful work culture at ''Top Notch Consultants''. We're so happy you're a part of our team.

4. "Fast paced and challenging"

Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at Top Notch Consultants full-time for less than a year

Pros

If you dig in you have the ability to learn and grow faster then normal

Cons

Faster growth=more challenge. You will have to learn new skill sets and push yourself to grow. Bring your A game

August 28, 2019CEO

Thank you so much for sharing your working experience at Top Notch Consultants. We're glad you see ample growth opportunities with us. We're so happy you're a part of our team.

5. "Top notch consultant review"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Top Notch Consultants full-time for less than a year

Pros

Very professional environment with great people that will motivate you to be the best version of your self. Everyone will help push you beyond normal limits that you have contained yourself in. Step outside your comfort zones, write your goals down, make it happen, and head to the next one.

Cons

Work with the growth opportunity comes with a challenge

August 20, 2019CEO

6. "OUTSTANDING WORK CULTURE"

Current Employee - Entry Level Management in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Top Notch Consultants full-time for less than a year

Pros

Top Notch is unlike any other work environment I've been a part of. I always look forward to starting my workday! I'm constantly surrounded by caring people with genuine personalities. The constant positivity displayed by management on a daily basis assists in boosting the level of confidence I have in my work ethic and character. I love the team I highly recommend working for this company!

Cons

Would not recommend to those who have poor communication skills.

"Just don't do it"

1.0
    Former Employee - Team Leader in Charlotte, NC

I worked at Top Notch Consultants full-time for less than a year

Pros

Helped build good communication skills

Cons

almost cult like and very unrealistic and unpractical. Little success, don't work here if you're trying to get a job for reliable income and want work life balance.

August 15, 2019CEO

We're sorry to learn about your negative experience. We’d greatly appreciate the opportunity to make things right. If you’re open to discussing this further, please call us at 704-219-9064

"GROWTH OPPORTUNITY"

Current Employee - Entry Level Management in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Top Notch Consultants full-time for less than a year

Pros

Working for Top Notch has been hands down the greatest growth opportunity that I’ve had as a young professional. The company environment is fun, competitive, and challenging. We’re a big family here and it’s a great team environment. The managers will uplift & challenge you. I’ve grown on a professional and personal level while working for Top Notch. The company’s culture makes all of the difference. If you are sharp & work well in teams, you’ll fit in great here.

Cons

Not for those who are not willing to grow & open to learning.

August 5, 2019CEO

"Phenomenal work environment, very competitive, respectful, and all around a great place to grow!"

Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at Top Notch Consultants full-time for less than a year

Pros

Everyone is like family here. We hold each other accountable and make sure everyone has food on the table and that their bills are paid

Cons

Nothing necessarily, just keep your head up and keep pushing!

August 5, 2019CEO

Thanks so much for the glowing review of "Top Notch Consultants". We are delighted to hear that you appreciate the work environment.

"Great Comoany"

Current Employee - Team Leader

I have been working at Top Notch Consultants full-time

Pros

Great place to work. The work environment is very energetic and positive. There is great opportunity to grow and develop skills that you couldn't do with any other company. Highly recommend!

Cons

I dont see any down sides in working for this Company

Found 95 reviews