Found 83 of over 85 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "life Balance, Unlimited PTO, Great Culture to Grow and Develop." (in 13 reviews)
- "People here are amazing." (in 11 reviews)
- "Everyone is authentic, caring, and helping each other grow." (in 8 reviews)
- "Good Leadership" (in 8 reviews)
- "We have a great leadership team that lives out our core values day in and day out." (in 6 reviews)
- 5.0Nov 25, 2022Salesforce AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearWashington, DC
Growing and learning. They are always open to course correct and put an emphasis on putting people first!
You need to keep up in terms of learning and it can be intense at times
- 3.0Jun 29, 2022Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 1 yearCharlotte, NC
Take Adavantage of the knowledge they share with yo. Amazing CEO Great Social Business
You can only stay there for two years tops; they only care about your needs until you have something to say. If they ask what´s your honest opinion about something DON´T SHARE IT, they´ll use it against you!!! They don´t really have an idea of what HR is (it´s a hot mess). Management lacks experience managing tough conversations, promotions, and budget... They´re governed by emotions, (lots of EGO´s to deal with).
- 5.0Jul 12, 2022Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
They practice what they preach about creating boundaries for work-life balance
Total compensation is about average, but not leading the industry
- 5.0May 2, 2022Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Working here allows me to have the flexibility I need for my family with small kids. I'm trusted to get my job done well without being micromanaged or questioned about stepping away for personal matters.
Consulting is hard, and that's no different here.
- 5.0Oct 18, 2021Sales RepresentativeCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsIndianapolis, IN
Good Leadership Strong Brand Great NPS High quality work and great talent on the consulting front.
Sometimes Torrent doesn't pivot quickly enough with Salesforce products.
- 4.0Sep 7, 2021ConsultantFormer Employee, less than 1 yearKansas City, MO
Family environment, everyone is willing to support one another.
There are very few cons to working at Torrent.
- 4.0Jun 9, 2021Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
Genuine desire to make a difference in this world and to actively eradicate poverty.
Ideals are not consistently practiced.
- 5.0Apr 24, 2021AnalystCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearCharlotte, NC
Personal and career support from management, great benefits, paid certifications for advancement, awesome teammates!
There are no cons at Torrent.
Torrent Consulting Reviews FAQs
Torrent Consulting has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5, based on over 85 reviews left anonymously by employees. 95% of employees would recommend working at Torrent Consulting to a friend and 93% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
95% of Torrent Consulting employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Torrent Consulting 4.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.8 for career opportunities.