KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Kenneth Oaks
3,302 Ratings

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "Long hours (but the money makes it worth it and it gets better after the first 1(in 341 reviews)
  • "You have absolutely no work life balance its frowned upon if you don't stay late or come in early.(in 283 reviews)
  • "You must work long hours and put in time and energy into building your book of business.(in 132 reviews)
  • "Also pay is very low for the amount of hours worked.(in 117 reviews)
  • "What I mean by that are the things you need to handle potentially in your time off.(in 44 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Total Quality Logistics and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Opportunity! TAKE ADVANTAGE

Jun 28, 2022 - Logistics Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Earning potential is very high and possible at an Entry level position - Degree/Experience not required - On job training - 50+ offices, you can travel and still work at a local office

Cons

- Logistics never stops, you have to always be available to customers - Can be stressful

3 people found this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee

The Greatest

Jun 27, 2022 - Logistics Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

Relaxed but high energy environment Rewarded for the amount of work and effort I put forth Great people to work with All Inclusive

Cons

None that I can see

1 person found this review helpful
  3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

TQL - Trainee Perspective

Jun 27, 2022 - Logistics Account Executive Trainee in Cincinnati, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

TQL has been a blessing thus far. I am a recent college grad that had a long list of expectations for the company that I chose to start my career with. TQL has exceeded my expectations in so many ways. This company is the definition of "work hard, play hard" but at the same time you are surrounded with mentors who are ALWAYS willing to offer help and advise. As a trainee, this company goes above and beyond when it comes to training. I know that after my training and mentorships I will be prepared to do the job I am hired for.

Cons

The only con I see with this company is in some cases being a (LAE) is overwhelming for some individuals. With that being said, TQL offers a variety of positions and departments. So, if sales is not the best fit for you, well it doesn't mean your time at TQL is over.

2 people found this review helpful