What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "There's uncapped commission and as long as you're putting in effort you won't be micro" (in 473 reviews)
- "The culture is great if this is your first office job or first job out of college." (in 392 reviews)
- "The people on the Columbus team are great and super helpful." (in 330 reviews)
- "They will provide you great training from an LAE or SRLAE that has been very successful." (in 276 reviews)
- "Work environment is fun and they are very supportive in helping you succeed." (in 242 reviews)
- "Long hours (but the money makes it worth it and it gets better after the first 1" (in 421 reviews)
- "No work life balance and somewhat hard to lineup commissions if you don’t have a whale of a customer." (in 392 reviews)
- "Potential long hours at first" (in 160 reviews)
- "Pay and bonuses are low" (in 155 reviews)
- "There was clear favoritism from management" (in 49 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Total Quality Logistics and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 6,636 of over 7K reviews
Updated Sep 22, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Sep 22, 2023Logistics Account ExecutiveCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearCincinnati, OH
Great team environment, healthy competition, a lot of hustling, and rewarding work. What you put in is what you will get out!
The only downside is my commute!
- 5.0Sep 22, 2023Account RepresentativeCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearSaint Louis, MO
Fun environment; great training and leadership guidance; opportunity to grow and expand personal and career skills while having the opportunity to make lots of money
can be challenging and competitive but super rewarding5
Total Quality Logistics Reviews FAQs
Total Quality Logistics has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 6,797 reviews left anonymously by employees. 78% of employees would recommend working at Total Quality Logistics to a friend and 77% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
78% of Total Quality Logistics employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Total Quality Logistics 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.