KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Logo

Engaged Employer

Add a Review

Total Quality Logistics Employee Reviews about "pay"

Updated Aug 12, 2022

Ken Oaks
3,349 Ratings

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "Long hours (but the money makes it worth it and it gets better after the first 1(in 357 reviews)
  • "You have absolutely no work life balance its frowned upon if you don't stay late or come in early.(in 294 reviews)
  • "Crazy long hours(in 129 reviews)
  • "Also pay is very low for the amount of hours worked.(in 114 reviews)
  • "What I mean by that are the things you need to handle potentially in your time off.(in 38 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Total Quality Logistics and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "pay"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Experience

Aug 12, 2022 - Logistics Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pros: culture and uncapped commission

Cons

Long hours but the money makes it worth it

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0

Hard Work Pays Off

Jul 6, 2022 - Branch Team Leader in Charlotte, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is a job that has a ton of potential if you are willing to put in the time and effort. It is pretty much an entrepreneur role, where you are starting a business from the ground up. Training is 26 weeks paid, where you are paired with an established broker who will show you the ropes along with a planned regimen for sales & logistics training given by the company. We make sure that you are trained on what you need in order to be prepared in sales. High energy, high drive, strong work-ethic individuals do very well here. You have the opportunity to make a lot of money at this company and commission is uncapped after the 26 week training period. Most of our leaders are promoted internally, so growth potential with leadership is promising if you have interest in becoming a leader here as well. This is a sales & growth-focused company, which inherently has its challenges. You must be willing to put in the extra time in order to see success here. If you do not have a strong work-ethic then it is probably not the role for you. You do not need to have a logistics background or even a sales background necessarily to be great at TQL. This was my first job out of college and I've been with the company for over 6 years. This company has changed a lot of lives, including my own. Highly recommend this role to competitive and driven individuals who want to earn success.

Cons

Not necessarily a Con, but more of a challenge - you will need to dedicate a good bit of time and effort to do well, as stated in the Pro's section.

19 people found this review helpful
  3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

TQL Review

Jul 19, 2022 - Sales Representative in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fun work environment, great place to grow your career

Cons

I don’t have any at the moment

9 people found this review helpful
  4. 5.0

Culture that Cares

Jul 25, 2022 - National Sales Executive in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

The comforting culture makes you feel at home but also pushes you to be the best person you can be.

Cons

Work/Life balance is uneven early on but is worth every hard worked minute.

7 people found this review helpful
  5. 5.0
    Former Employee

My Experience

Jul 28, 2022 - Internal Logistics
    Business Outlook

Pros

Most people are friendly and it’s a good and comfortable environment(when it comes to camaraderie.

Cons

Highly stressful clients and sales

6 people found this review helpful
  6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Not For Everyone

Jul 19, 2022 - Sales in Charlotte, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

100% get out what you put in, you determine your own success, surrounded by individuals that want to change their financial status, hands-on very active training.

Cons

Its a grind, hours are whatever it takes to be successful, you are accountable for your success whether success or failure.

8 people found this review helpful
  7. 5.0
    Current Employee

My Short Time at TQL

Jul 19, 2022 - Logistics Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been with TQL for a little more than 3 months and already have grown tremendously in sales with the help of my broker and management. The training curriculum is the best I have ever experienced when starting as a new hire in any business, and they get you up to speed very quickly considering this is an entirely foreign industry to most new hires. Thanks to the help of my manager I managed to close my first two customers during my fifth week of training. This job requires a lot of time and dedication but it is also ripe with reward if you are willing to put forth the effort.

Cons

The hours of this job can become difficult as it requires work outside of the regular work week to be successful. That is the nature of this industry and it just comes with the territory.

8 people found this review helpful
  8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

By far the best place I have worked in my life.

Aug 1, 2022 - Logistics Account Executive Trainee in Cincinnati, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

When TQL celebrates they go big. The opportunities are truly endless. Excellent coworkers! TQL really goes out of their way to welcome you. Excellent technology right at your fingertips. All the right tools for the job. Earning potential Amenities are super nice at headquarters.

Cons

Potential for a lot of after hours work. High levels of stress from time to time.

4 people found this review helpful
  9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Get out what you put in

Jul 15, 2022 - Group Sales Manager in Charlotte, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great work culture and environment, excellent career advancement, uncapped commission, team oriented atmosphere, mentorship and constant on the job coaching.

Cons

Metrics based- Very fast paced and metrics driven environment.

9 people found this review helpful
  10. 5.0

Awesome Job!

Aug 4, 2022 - Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people, technology, uncapped bonuses

Cons

Offices can be a little over crowded at times

3 people found this review helpful