Total Wound Care Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

2.9
Dan Gilsenan

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Client care -the Best!"

Former Employee - Order Processor in Mount Pleasant, SC
    Former Employee - Order Processor in Mount Pleasant, SC

I worked at Total Wound Care Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I moved back home, I miss TWS. it is a fun, challenging and rewarding place to work!!!
    They do a great job in taking care of their patient's needs. From what I was told from nurses and patients is TWS is one of the best wound care companies they have worked with.

Cons

When I was there, they were having trouble with getting the right fit for supervisors, but I guess that is at any company.

Advice to Management

Keep reminding yourself that the patient's needs take top priority!

"The Chaos in White House Doesn't Even Compare"

Current Employee - Processor in Hell Town, MO
    Current Employee - Processor in Hell Town, MO

I have been working at Total Wound Care Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

There is absolutely, positively, not one single thing is good about working here- Except that you can wear whatever you want.

Cons

Take a look at the previous reviews for consistent cons and notice that the company only responds in to the negative reviews with an immature bully like behavior, yet never takes the time to appreciate or thank the positive reviews that are probably written by the same employee who is afraid to lose their job. Don't waste your time with this place.

Advice to Management

Restructure your management style.

3. "Good place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mount Pleasant, SC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mount Pleasant, SC

I have been working at Total Wound Care Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The office has a comfortable environment, compared to my last job. The tasks given to me are challenging, and I need help there is always someone to ask. I like the people I work with and that means a lot to me.

Cons

They are under staffed and sometimes the work load is a lot. That is ok, we handle it as a team.

Advice to Management

Hire more employees.

4. "Growing Company"

Former Employee - Insurance Specialist in Mount Pleasant, SC
    Former Employee - Insurance Specialist in Mount Pleasant, SC

I worked at Total Wound Care Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Nice atmosphere to work in. It is laid back and at the same time there is always a lot to do. It is a team atmosphere. I miss working here, I made very good friends here. I moved away, but they told me, if I move back, I can have my job back!!!!

Cons

Nothing I can think of. While I was there, I noticed growing pains, good problem to have I guess.
    They need more supervisors and more space for future.

Advice to Management

Supervisors need to pay more attention to employees that are unproductive, complainers, and drama filled. Let them go for the sake of the good employees.

"Worst experience I have ever had."

Pros

I have no pros. The environment is miserable. None of the employees are happy to be at work.

Cons

There is constant gossiping by management. Managers frequently say negative remarks about processors behind their backs. The owner asks workers to spy on other employees. Management requires an unreasonable amount of work to be completed in a shift. There is little to no training but you are held accountable for doing your job perfectly.

"Unorganized Management"

I have been working at Total Wound Care Solutions full-time

Pros

SOME of the people at TWS are awesome to work with and really help each other out to complete the work requirements each day.

Cons

When you begin with TWS you feel a great sense of teamwork. The longer you are there the more you realize what actually happens behind closed doors. There is major drama between offices and management staff. You will be forced into changes that you are informed of moments before they take place. I have never in my life worked for a more unorganized dysfunctional workplace. They are continuously trying to hire as they have a hard time getting great help through the doors. I would really take the negative reviews into account before proceeding with employment with this company.

Advice to Management

Grow up?

"One Big Dumpster Fire"

Former Employee - Processor in Mount Pleasant, SC
    Former Employee - Processor in Mount Pleasant, SC

I worked at Total Wound Care Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Some really great employees. Processors work hard and help each other. Sometimes there is free pizza or other lunch, but that's usually because the day is so busy you won't have time to leave the building to eat.

Cons

This company is run by the equivalent to middle schoolers. Many supervisors and senior employees are bullies. Processors are overworked and expected to finish an unrealistic amount of work, while other department's supervisors are nitpicking errors. Problems are handled poorly. People are not valued and appreciated.

The owner/CEO is on the same petty level as the supervisor bullies. He has been heard referring to current and former employees as inappropriate words that Glassdoor will not let me list. When a bad review was posted on Glassdoor, he pulled each employee into his office to ask if they wrote it. He called Glassdoor to try to have bad reviews removed. Since they wouldn't do that, he comments on the review things like "We know who you are." and "Bad hire." Classy. He has his pet supervisors write glowing (and false) reviews. Don't believe these. They are inaccurate.

People are promised promotions and there is no follow through. Eventually, if you question when the situation will get better, you will be blackballed and/or fired.

Bottom line, if you enjoy working with an insane amount of stress and in a wildly tense and drama filled environment, then this is the job for you. If you are a good employee who would like to do a solid job and be recognized for it, you should pass on this opportunity.

Advice to Management

I would like to say that you should listen to and value your employees, but I'm pretty sure it's too late to turn this train around.

8. "Fun, fast paced"

Current Employee - Processing, Administrative in Mount Pleasant, SC
    Current Employee - Processing, Administrative in Mount Pleasant, SC

I have been working at Total Wound Care Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Fun company to work for. Co workers are great! I like being a part of a growing company, and industry. Hope there is potential growth within the company.

Cons

I can not think of anything worthy of talking about. Supervisors are fair, and there is little drama for the most part.

Advice to Management

Please notice those that work hard and think of them for promotions when the time comes.

9. "One Big Family"

Former Employee - Processor
    Former Employee - Processor

I worked at Total Wound Care Solutions  (More than a year)

Pros

I used to work for TWS and to be honest I loved my co-workers were great and the job was great. Everyone helps each other especially when it gets busy and it was like having big family. Everyone was super nice and the company was very understanding if you needed time off. Not sure what all the fuss in others reviews is about, I enjoyed working at TWS and the only reason I left was due to moving out of state.

Cons

It is a busy atmosphere and there is a lot of work to do. If you don't do well with multitasking and if you don't like to be busy this may not be the place for you. Management could use some help they seemedseemed overwhelmed, definitely need more than 1 or 2 managers.

10. "Awesome Place to Work"

Current Employee - Processor/Customer Service Associate in Idaho Falls, ID
    Current Employee - Processor/Customer Service Associate in Idaho Falls, ID

I have been working at Total Wound Care Solutions full-time

Pros

I am a Processor/Customer Service Associate. Great team atmosphere! We work together and play together. The TWS softball team is ready again for another championship!
    The management is fair to all of us, and the owner has an open door policy for any concerns we may have. I know there are some negative reviews, but those former employees had no business being in a professional corporate setting. I personally am glad they are gone.

Cons

Business keeps growing and we are running out of space! need bigger facility soon!