Total Wound Care Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

2.8
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Dan Gilsenan

1. "Client care -the Best!"

Former Employee - Order Processor in Mount Pleasant, SC
    Former Employee - Order Processor in Mount Pleasant, SC

I worked at Total Wound Care Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I moved back home, I miss TWS. it is a fun, challenging and rewarding place to work!!!
    They do a great job in taking care of their patient's needs. From what I was told from nurses and patients is TWS is one of the best wound care companies they have worked with.

Cons

When I was there, they were having trouble with getting the right fit for supervisors, but I guess that is at any company.

Advice to Management

Keep reminding yourself that the patient's needs take top priority!

"The Chaos in White House Doesn't Even Compare"

Current Employee - Processor in Hell Town, MO
    Current Employee - Processor in Hell Town, MO

I have been working at Total Wound Care Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

There is absolutely, positively, not one single thing is good about working here- Except that you can wear whatever you want.

Cons

Take a look at the previous reviews for consistent cons and notice that the company only responds in to the negative reviews with an immature bully like behavior, yet never takes the time to appreciate or thank the positive reviews that are probably written by the same employee who is afraid to lose their job. Don't waste your time with this place.

Advice to Management

Restructure your management style.

3. "Good place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mount Pleasant, SC

I have been working at Total Wound Care Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The office has a comfortable environment, compared to my last job. The tasks given to me are challenging, and I need help there is always someone to ask. I like the people I work with and that means a lot to me.

Cons

They are under staffed and sometimes the work load is a lot. That is ok, we handle it as a team.

Advice to Management

Hire more employees.

5. "Growing Company"

Former Employee - Insurance Specialist in Mount Pleasant, SC
    Former Employee - Insurance Specialist in Mount Pleasant, SC

I worked at Total Wound Care Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Nice atmosphere to work in. It is laid back and at the same time there is always a lot to do. It is a team atmosphere. I miss working here, I made very good friends here. I moved away, but they told me, if I move back, I can have my job back!!!!

Cons

Nothing I can think of. While I was there, I noticed growing pains, good problem to have I guess.
    They need more supervisors and more space for future.

Advice to Management

Supervisors need to pay more attention to employees that are unproductive, complainers, and drama filled. Let them go for the sake of the good employees.

"One Big Dumpster Fire"

Former Employee - Processor in Mount Pleasant, SC
    Former Employee - Processor in Mount Pleasant, SC

I worked at Total Wound Care Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Some really great employees. Processors work hard and help each other. Sometimes there is free pizza or other lunch, but that's usually because the day is so busy you won't have time to leave the building to eat.

Cons

This company is run by the equivalent to middle schoolers. Many supervisors and senior employees are bullies. Processors are overworked and expected to finish an unrealistic amount of work, while other department's supervisors are nitpicking errors. Problems are handled poorly. People are not valued and appreciated.

The owner/CEO is on the same petty level as the supervisor bullies. He has been heard referring to current and former employees as inappropriate words that Glassdoor will not let me list. When a bad review was posted on Glassdoor, he pulled each employee into his office to ask if they wrote it. He called Glassdoor to try to have bad reviews removed. Since they wouldn't do that, he comments on the review things like "We know who you are." and "Bad hire." Classy. He has his pet supervisors write glowing (and false) reviews. Don't believe these. They are inaccurate.

People are promised promotions and there is no follow through. Eventually, if you question when the situation will get better, you will be blackballed and/or fired.

Bottom line, if you enjoy working with an insane amount of stress and in a wildly tense and drama filled environment, then this is the job for you. If you are a good employee who would like to do a solid job and be recognized for it, you should pass on this opportunity.

Advice to Management

I would like to say that you should listen to and value your employees, but I'm pretty sure it's too late to turn this train around.

7. "Fun, fast paced"

Current Employee - Processing, Administrative in Mount Pleasant, SC
    Current Employee - Processing, Administrative in Mount Pleasant, SC

I have been working at Total Wound Care Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Fun company to work for. Co workers are great! I like being a part of a growing company, and industry. Hope there is potential growth within the company.

Cons

I can not think of anything worthy of talking about. Supervisors are fair, and there is little drama for the most part.

Advice to Management

Please notice those that work hard and think of them for promotions when the time comes.

8. "Awesome Place to Work"

Current Employee - Processor/Customer Service Associate in Idaho Falls, ID
    Current Employee - Processor/Customer Service Associate in Idaho Falls, ID

I have been working at Total Wound Care Solutions full-time

Pros

I am a Processor/Customer Service Associate. Great team atmosphere! We work together and play together. The TWS softball team is ready again for another championship!
    The management is fair to all of us, and the owner has an open door policy for any concerns we may have. I know there are some negative reviews, but those former employees had no business being in a professional corporate setting. I personally am glad they are gone.

Cons

Business keeps growing and we are running out of space! need bigger facility soon!

"SWEATSHOP"

Former Employee - Processor/Customer Serv Associate in Mount Pleasant, SC
    Former Employee - Processor/Customer Serv Associate in Mount Pleasant, SC

I worked at Total Wound Care Solutions  (Less than a year)

Pros

They have a break room with a microwave, a fridge & a coffeemaker.

Cons

Working in a SWEATSHOP in a third world country would be several steps up from the working environment at TWS! HIPPA, Medicare, Medicaid uncompliant. HIPPA should investigate.

Advice to Management

A sweatshop would be a improvement compared to this place. Owner hardly ever there and is more concerned about making a buck than about treating his employees like human beings. Despicable!

Total Wound Care Solutions Response

May 18, 2016 – Owner

Whoever is writing these ridiculous reviews, focus your negativity towards a restaurant or something else. The people that work at TWS, are awesome and like being apart of the TWS team

"EXCITING AND GREAT PLACE TO WORK AT"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mount Pleasant, SC

Pros

Everything about the company culture and day to day is by far the best around. Everyone is outstanding and friendly. Young culture with encouragement to innovate and succeed. Management is so supportive, they encourage employees to grow and learn with the company. Surrounded by a lot of smart and driven people on the sales team, plus great customer service employees.
    Upper management has strong leadership and care for the TWS family. A work hard play hard mentality and so much room for growth, no micromanaging and if you prove yourself you will find yourself very successful. I am very proud to say I work at TWS.

Cons

At the current time I cant think of any.

Advice to Management

We are growing very fast so please find us a larger office building.

"fun and fast paced, Sales"

Former Employee - Outside Medical Sales Representative in Pittsburgh, PA
    Former Employee - Outside Medical Sales Representative in Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at Total Wound Care Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Excellent opportunity to get into medical sales
    They provide all the support and tools to be successful
    There is no micro managing, they expect self motivation

Cons

Quotas are big here, you better hit them
    Corporate has their share of growing pains

Advice to Management

Thank you for opportunity, however, territories should be better defined.