Total Wound Care Solutions Sales Reviews | Glassdoor

Sales

3.3
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Dan Gilsenan

"fun and fast paced, Sales"

Former Employee - Outside Medical Sales Representative in Pittsburgh, PA
    Former Employee - Outside Medical Sales Representative in Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at Total Wound Care Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Excellent opportunity to get into medical sales
    They provide all the support and tools to be successful
    There is no micro managing, they expect self motivation

Cons

Quotas are big here, you better hit them
    Corporate has their share of growing pains

Advice to Management

Thank you for opportunity, however, territories should be better defined.

"Great Company, Great employees, Great place to work"

Current Employee - Outside Medical Sales Representative in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Outside Medical Sales Representative in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Total Wound Care Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I am in medical outside sales and love working here. They do not micro manage you, although you have to meet quotas. They provide health insurance, dental, life insurance, 401 k and a company car!!
    They allow us to make our own decisions, as to where to go and how to meet quotas in our territories.
    My last sales position, i wasn't given this respect and freedom. I really enjoy this position and would recommend TWS to anyone that is a hard worker and wants to be a part of a great company!!

Cons

They do not currently offer company credit cards. We use our own, they reimburse 2x a month

Advice to Management

Do not grow too fast, continue at the pace currently.

"One Big Joke"

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Charleston, SC
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Charleston, SC

I worked at Total Wound Care Solutions full-time

Pros

Flexible time, hit your quotas you golden, great coworkers and staff

Cons

leadership - one big joke
    full of flies
    full of empty promises
    unethical behavior
    everyone I've chatted with had the same, if not, worse experience
    no backbone

Advice to Management

Treat your employees with respect, dont say one thing and do another, and grow a backbone.

"Not Worth It"

Former Contractor - Sales Representative in Philadelphia, PA
    Former Contractor - Sales Representative in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at Total Wound Care Solutions as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

Lots of freedom, you only work a four day week and set your own schedule. You get to travel a lot, but you are also frequently away from home. 3-4 nights a week in a hotel.

Cons

You use your own car and your own credit cards and then they reimburse you. Several times they refused to reimburse me and when I tried to quit the company I had to threaten to sue for almost 3,000 dollars of unpaid wages. They are also very shady in the type of way they set you up with the IRS and they also make you sign contracts saying you won't divulge any info or work for a competing company. You make 28,000 a year plus commission and upper management plays golf all day. You can't get a hold of them or get any questions answered. All ownership and management has this attitude that they are the best company out there and if any account leaves them they'll come crawling back. NOT TRUE! competition is tough and turn over is high at this company in EVERY department for good reason .

Advice to Management

Be realistic with the services and prices you offer. You're not the best out there, they won't come crawling back to you. Treat you employees better. Offer full time wages and healthcare.

"Best Company for anyone interested in sales or customer service"

Current Employee - Inside/Outside Sales
    Current Employee - Inside/Outside Sales

I have been working at Total Wound Care Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

First off the work place environment is unbeatable! I felt like I was being welcomed into a family more so than a group of coworkers. Great tight-knit group with excellent customer service reputation and opportunities to really excel in sales. I entered as a customer service rep, also known as a "processor" here. The women working in this area were all super nice and seemed to all be best friends already and accepted me right away into their group! I can honestly say its the best work environment for young women and men alike, very laid back but focused. Great benefits and 401k even for new employees! I soon moved into inside/outside sales and was outfitted with my own iphone for work as well as a company car. There is so much room to grow in this company and hard work is rewarded quickly. The salary and benefits alone are a reason to look into this company, but the employees and management staff are who makes you stay. I feel like family already, best company a recent graduate or young professional could ask for!

Cons

no cons come to mind!

Advice to Management

I think they know exactly what they are doing and its really working for them! Great management and staff!