TotalEnergies Employee Reviews about "manque de"
There are no reviews matching your search at this company.
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Hi guys, I interest in moving to Houston or Dallas. I would love to work for an oil gas company but they tend to be very picky. What companies do you guys suggest and are willing to hire someone from another state. I am relocating regardless so I really don't expect a relocation package. I am currently a Financial analyst , with experience in logistics and finance. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated . Like Shell BP Chevron TotalEnergies @
Got a burning question about TotalEnergies? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with TotalEnergies employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "They have a good benefits package and one of the best 401K matching programs." (in 112 reviews)
- "Great teams and people to work with." (in 85 reviews)
- "Good work life balance ( 5 day week )" (in 81 reviews)
- "Good pay and consideration for career advancement" (in 52 reviews)
- "A great platform to expose yourself to the operations and culture of multi" (in 48 reviews)
- "Low salary per year Much work work and expectation" (in 93 reviews)
- "There was poor management communication for career and company strategy in the past and they are truly working on improving this area." (in 78 reviews)
- "Reconnaissance, manque de communication, carriérisme" (in 15 reviews)
- "middle and senior management seem to have been in place for decades and seem to have done nothing to modernise their approach to the market." (in 12 reviews)
- "Some managers aren’t as flexible as others" (in 10 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of TotalEnergies and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status