TotalEnergies Employee Reviews about "pay"
77% would recommend to a friend
(203 total reviews)
83% approve of CEO
Found 203 of over 5K reviews
Updated Nov 29, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Low salaries and lack of system" (in 102 reviews)
- "There was poor management communication for career and company strategy in the past and they are truly working on improving this area." (in 87 reviews)
- "No career progression and lack of development" (in 25 reviews)
- "manque de communication, gestion des équipes" (in 16 reviews)
- "Account managers have ridiculous expectations and I saw people crying at their desk on multiple occasions." (in 16 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of TotalEnergies and is not affected by filters.
Reviews about "pay"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Jun 22, 2014Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Stable employment here with the opportunity to move up in the Company. Pay is very fair now and it seems we may begin to receive bonuses in operations like the other large Companies in this comparison.
Shift work is the majority of the work if you can manage the days and nights. There is overtime here so you can increase your yearly income.
- 3.0Feb 25, 2023Production OparatorFormer Contractor
paying on time to the employers they provide training tool boxes they are vigilante on safety
the salaries are low compare to the living standards
- 4.0Nov 15, 2022Accounts Payables SpecialistFormer Employee, less than 1 yearCairo, Cairo Governorate
The environment is friendly and the team was supportive
The pay is bad and also they expect you to work over your working hours
- 5.0Mar 21, 2023Senior Process Control EngineerCurrent Employee
14 months pay/year + vacationpay + good health insurance + stock options + 59 d holidays
unclear end of pay curve
- 4.0May 10, 2022Offshore Painting SupervisorFormer Contractor, more than 10 yearsPort Harcourt
TotalEnergies is a great company that gives opportunity to any individual with passion to develop in any choosing area of specialty.
Totalenergies pay low attention to the contract department that handles local personnel employment management especially for the offshore contract staff