KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

TotalMed Staffing Reviews

Updated Jul 30, 2021

Found 110 of over 127 reviews

3.9
TotalMed Staffing CEO  Sejal Shah (no image)
Sejal Shah
Pros
  • "TotalMed has such a family feel throughout the entire organization(in 11 reviews)

• "Fun work environment, good values, flexibility when it comes to needing to work remotely(in 6 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Sales and recruitment can demand whatever they want and in whatever manner they want without any repercussions(in 4 reviews)

• "there are no cons about totalmed(in 4 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee

Excellent travel company

Jul 30, 2021 - Registered Nurse, BSN in Charleston, SC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Competent recruiters, competitive salary, wide selection of opportunities.

Cons

None….great company to work with.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great culture and growth opportunities

Jul 30, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Collaborative culture, growth midset, endless opportunity for those that want it. Great company to be a part of, exciting future ahead

Cons

Like with any company that experiences rapid growth, TotalMed has had growing pains. Introducing new technologies, workflows, launching new positions, and continuously focusing on how to improve the business is not easy. But, passionate peers and a Fun culture keep us all focused on the bigger picture.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great friendly supportive atmosphere

Jul 28, 2021 - Recruiter in Appleton, WI
      Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone is helpful and friendly, motivates each other to do better. We have annual trips virtual happy hours etc Management is also supportive and acts right away on issues

Cons

Compensation is not that great, base salary is low so you will need to work extra hard outside of the 8-5 to get a decent commission and paycheck.

4. 3.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Love my recruiter, the company onboarding is a mess

May 25, 2021 - Registered Nurse in Brookfield, WI
      Business Outlook

Pros

My recruiter is wonderful. He cares about my happiness and satisfaction, and is always willing to help and support me when I have issues with my contract.

Cons

The hiring process was an absolute mess. I was told a start day, and then due to a clerical error my start was pushed back another week. This was a week of missed pay I was not expecting. The on boarding was chaos, and I never knew who I should be contacting. They promise benefits, but make signing up for them difficult, and the promised 401k does not start until 6 months in. My contract was only for five months originally, so I would not have gotten it.

5. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Feels like a family

Jun 28, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome team culture Relaxed environment Flexibility Good interaction between upper management and other staff

Cons

Benefits could be better… no HSA matching.. 401k doesn’t start for 6 months..

6. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Not Wort It

Jun 30, 2021 - Non-clinical Staff in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

None I found my own jobs they just delegated my contracts

Cons

We were scammed out of OT pay from 3/1/2020-01/2021 it took some temps complaining for them to notice and issue out checks containing lost wages. No benefits (unless you ask for them to place it in the contract)

7. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great company, tech savvy and competitive pay

Jun 17, 2021 - Senior Travel Recruiter in Sacramento, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

- great commission structure - leadership with vision - clear expectations - tech savvy - good company culture

Cons

- recruiter position is demanding and burnout is high

8. 4.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Good Staffing Agency! Just pray you get a good recruiter...

Feb 18, 2021 - Program Specialist in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

They provide benefits to contract workers which is a plus! Pay is decent too.

Cons

My recruiter was not responsive once I was placed in the role- at all! I was recruited for a temp position at a healthcare company. My recruiter was super responsive at the beginning of the hiring process, but once I was placed in the role, crickets. Didn't respond to texts, calls, or emails. Since this was a contract role, I was reached out 30 days prior to my contract position ending to ask for referrals for other employment opportunities so there was no break in my employment and never heard back from him. Not even a response stating there were no openings at this time. Thankfully, another recruiter reached out a couple months later with another potential job opportunity.

9. 2.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Wanted my medical records

Apr 10, 2021 - Accounts Receivable Specialist in Appleton, WI
      Business Outlook

Pros

I liked the type of work and resolving issues.

Cons

I had a temporary health issue that caused me to miss work for 5 days and a doctor note. I was still going to work regularly after that, but the Dr note explained that I may need some flexibility. HR wanted me to fill out paperwork that gave them access to my medical records. I showed it to my doctor and said I was afraid to lose my job if I didn't, but didn't feel comfortable with it either, so asked for the doctors advice, they were shocked and said "uhh, no. They can't do that. Do not sign that. That's not normal." I was fired shortly after with some bogus excuse. I was a good employee and management knows it.

10. 3.0
      Former Employee

Work

Jun 25, 2021 - Recruiter
      Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of open jobs to place staff

Cons

Lack of support from leadership

Viewing 1 - 10 of 110 Reviews