Toth Event Staffing Reviews

Updated Oct 9, 2017

4.8
Toth Event Staffing  Owner Cameron Toth (no image)
Cameron Toth
  1. "Excellent opportunities for hard workers"

I worked at Toth Event Staffing part-time for more than a year

Pros

Cameron leads by example, shows every one of his employees how the job should be done. He cares deeply for his staff and supports them with above industry standard wages as well as opportunities to advance in the organization. The clients represent a diverse cross-section of events in interesting locations, and are generally very respectful of the work you do.

Cons

As with any service industry job, there are some challenging clients, but I always felt supported by Cameron when any conflicts arose.

July 30, 2018President

Thank you so much for this great review of the company. Thank you!! Cameron Toth

2. "Great work experience!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

I have been working at Toth Event Staffing part-time for more than a year

Pros

Cameron is a great boss who respects his staff and treats us all well. He always puts our safety and health first. The overwhelming majority of his clients are kind and a pleasure to work for. The team Cameron has selected is hard-working and dedicated, and it's always a great time working with them to provide the best possible client experience we can.

Cons

Last minute work requests, but that is part of this industry :)

July 27, 2015President

Thank you for the great review. I will continue to do everything in my power to give as much notice on events as possible.

3. "Amazing staffing service"

in New York, NY

I have been working at Toth Event Staffing

Pros

Camereon is a very caring boss. He takes care of the staff by trying to fulfill everyone's needs for staffing. As a boss he remembers birthdays and special occasion s which shows he really goes the extra mile. And as for his customers , they love him and are very happy with the staff he sends.

Cons

Camereon sometime gets last minute request for staff, sometimes I can't do because of other obligations.

July 8, 2015President

Thank you for the great feedback. I am working on automating and supplying information for booked events in a more timely fashion. Thank you, Cameron Toth

4. "Toth Event Staffing Feedback"

I have been working at Toth Event Staffing part-time

Pros

Cameron will always take care of his staff, he will always makes sure the staff is treated right. Payment is great and does not take long when you work consistently. Schedules are flexible, specially when given the option to choose the timing for whichever event is needed staff at.

Cons

Getting called last minute is a down.

June 12, 2015President

Thank you so much for this great review of Toth Event Staffing. Regarding Last Minute Booking: I am sure that many people that work with Toth Event Staffing feel the same way that you do. I wish that I could book everyone in advance. Most of the last minute calls are beyond company control because clients do not usually give Toth Event Staffing a lot of notice. I am working on being more efficient so that as soon as a client requests come in, I am able to send the request to staff. How do I fix it?: We are nurturing clients that typically give us longer lead times. Part of the benefit of working with Toth Event Staffing is the ability to staff a last minute event or to fill in for staff that canceled or have called out with the caterer or venue for whatever reason. So while I don't see a long term cure I do see the ability of Toth Event Staffing to give advance bookings more often and further out than ever before. We have had more advance booking this year than ever before and it keeps improving as we deliver excellent service to our clients. Our Staff, Our People Are Our Most Important Asset Toth Event Staffing's people are our most important asset and we will continue to find new ways to take care of them while remaining financially sound and taking care of the clients who take care of us. Cameron Toth President, Toth Event Staffing

5. "An Interesting occupation"

4.0

I worked at Toth Event Staffing part-time

Pros

Work schedule is very flexible. Management is readily approachable should their be any questions or concerns.

Cons

Pay takes far too long to reach you. Sometimes it takes as long as 3-4 weeks to get paid for one event. On average, it takes about 2 and a half weeks.

June 9, 2015President

Thank you for this review of the company. In 2013 there was often a long delay on getting manual checks out of my office. In January of 2014 Toth Event Staffing contracted with ADP. We now pay only by Direct Deposit and payment is weekly. The longest period between work and the paycheck is 15 days. Payroll period is Friday through Thursday with Friday being the pay day of the payroll period preceding that week.

Viewing 1 - 5 of 5 English Reviews

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.