Toucan Toco Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 19, 2020

5.0
Toucan Toco Bazin Kilian
Kilian
  1. "You learn, laugh everyday by collaborating with extraordinary people, building a strong product"

Current Employee - Country Manager in Boston, MA

I have been working at Toucan Toco full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Toucan offered me the capacity to learn advanced technology with a powerful meaning deeply rooted in people everyday issues. Everyone at the company is driven by strong core values and strong mission, I feel that everyone shares the same vision and puts his/her talent to achieve the best. The company corporate values are definitely attached to the way we work together: learning from each other, finding time to help rather than pursuing individual goals, stepping back and iterating fast thanks to valuable feedback, caring about your team, your clients, your partners to build a sustainable tech champion in a serene atmopshere.

Cons

Toucan has fast growth, we're inventing new ways to address our leads and thrive in our competitive landscape so you have to be able to adjust, to find new ideas. It's definitely exciting but be prepared to be a hungry challenger!

Toucan Toco2020-02-19
  2. "Delivery Manager"

I have been working at Toucan Toco full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great culture, very welcoming.

Cons

I guess not everyone would like the informal culture, but I love it.

Toucan Toco2020-02-07

"Awesome learning curve"

Marketing & Inside Sales in Paris

I worked at Toucan Toco

Pros

I really appreciated the steep learning Curve that I had at Toucan Toco. The flat organisation and the diversity of the subjects you deal with on a daily basis are challenging, motivating and inspiring. The general spirit of the team is very cool, as the core values says: Be well and Take care. And I was not the only one with a thing for riding bike to work.

Cons

Are ugly Toucan statuettes a real cons?

Toucan Toco2016-06-22

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 23 reviews