Found 16 of over 295 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Healthcare
Got a burning question about TouchPoint Support Services? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with TouchPoint Support Services employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Decent pay worked at 2 places so far with this company." (in 17 reviews)
- "Good benefits and that is about all." (in 14 reviews)
- "The people you work with are amazing, the leaders of the job is great and very understanding, it's a great place to work at, this job set the bar of most awesome people that i will encounter at another job!" (in 13 reviews)
- "The TouchPoint culture is great." (in 9 reviews)
- "Timely paycheck and friendly coworkers." (in 7 reviews)
- "Bad management and corporate people are horible they lie to you face don’t talk to people with respect!" (in 26 reviews)
- "Horrible management is the biggest con my manager was abusive and disrespectful also expected everyone to do everyone else’s job so they could lollygag" (in 6 reviews)
- "Work life balance was difficult." (in 6 reviews)
- "15% of salaries for similar jobs." (in 6 reviews)
- "You will instead get yelled at demeaned by senior leadership for missing a minor detail." (in 6 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of TouchPoint Support Services and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "good benefits"Return to all Reviews
- 2.0Jul 22, 2022Lead Culinary AmbassadorCurrent Employee
Decent schedule flexibility Decent pay Good benefits
Regular upper management turnover, from those who you never see, to regional directors on the line yelling and putting their hands on you. No bonuses/incentives Stagnant salaries
- 3.0Mar 3, 2016Nutrition Operator/HostessCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearAustin, TX
Forward Thinking. Touchpoint is in the process of implementing a program which goes far beyond any support service of the past. I am proud to be a part of this progressive support program which reaches out categorically to accommodate people in need. And although we are in the beginning stages, I see it working. Benefits. The benefits are very good. Health insurance, life insurance, disability, 401K, company contribution and more.
Hourly wage. I have a degree in Health Education which is directly related to my work and also 5+ years experience. I'm earning only $11.40/hr. and overtime is prohibited. Management. The management team is new and inexperienced, especially when it comes to the respect due to their employees. As much as I love my work, I dread contact with any of the three managers because they have nothing positive to say about my work.1