The latest conversations about Healthcare
When do you fit in exercise into your day? I'm trying to do better and that is easy to do on days off but when working I'm just not sure what is best. Do those that workout before work still find the energy to complete the day? I thought I could fit working out somehow during my lunch break, since I'll have an hour?
RN Staff Nurse
I work in a residential addictions program. We have RN's, LPN's and residential techs. We are eliminating the Charge nurse role. I have expressed my concerns about this. I don't even care if they just take away the $2/hr extra pay or the term "charge". There needs to be a designated staff member who has the experience and expertise to manage whatever transpires during the shift. Is this something that other health care facilities are doing also or have done and how do you make it work?
Got a burning question about TouchPoint Support Services? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with TouchPoint Support Services employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Decent pay worked at 2 places so far with this company." (in 15 reviews)
- "A whole lotta good people with their hearts and minds in the right place." (in 15 reviews)
- "Good benefits and that is about all." (in 15 reviews)
- "The TouchPoint culture is great." (in 11 reviews)
- "Many opportunities to advance." (in 9 reviews)
- "Poor Management" (in 22 reviews)
- "Horrible management is the biggest con my manager was abusive and disrespectful also expected everyone to do everyone else’s job so they could lollygag" (in 6 reviews)
- "Work life balance was difficult." (in 6 reviews)
- "15% of salaries for similar jobs." (in 6 reviews)
- "You will instead get yelled at demeaned by senior leadership for missing a minor detail." (in 6 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of TouchPoint Support Services and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 12 of over 294 reviews
Updated Sep 13, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "long hours"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Oct 27, 2020Food Service AssociateFormer Employee, less than 1 yearMurfreesboro, TN
Room for growth, Recognition, Great management
Hard, busy work, long hours, often short-staffed