Found 17 of over 295 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Healthcare
Do you have a workday ritual? What does starting your day look like? For me, my day doesn't go quite as well unless I have time for my morning organization and room checks. I setup each room for the next patient. I pickup and put away any extra supplies...cluttered rooms/desks bother me.
Got a burning question about TouchPoint Support Services? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with TouchPoint Support Services employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Decent pay worked at 2 places so far with this company." (in 17 reviews)
- "Good benefits and that is about all." (in 16 reviews)
- "The company truly cares about its people and the pay is more than competitive." (in 14 reviews)
- "The TouchPoint culture is great." (in 10 reviews)
- "Many opportunities to advance." (in 9 reviews)
- "Bad management and corporate people are horible they lie to you face don’t talk to people with respect!" (in 24 reviews)
- "Horrible management is the biggest con my manager was abusive and disrespectful also expected everyone to do everyone else’s job so they could lollygag" (in 7 reviews)
- "Work life balance was difficult." (in 6 reviews)
- "15% of salaries for similar jobs." (in 6 reviews)
- "You will instead get yelled at demeaned by senior leadership for missing a minor detail." (in 6 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of TouchPoint Support Services and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "work life balance"Return to all Reviews
- 2.0Apr 7, 2021Clinical DietitianCurrent Employee, more than 5 years
Work life balance, lots of PTO
Managment, pay, dealing with more than toldTouchPoint Support Services Response3y
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We know our associates work very hard each and every day. If you are struggling with management, please connect with our HR Support Team. Thanks for being a part of the TouchPoint family and taking the time to provide constructive feedback.
- 5.0May 29, 2023Executive ChefCurrent Contractor, more than 5 yearsAustin, TX
Great pto for management if you are able to actually use it starting at 5 weeks a year. Work life balance is better than other culinary
Large corporation so standards don't translate perfectly to unit level operations, depending on the unit you are at.