Touchstone Group Reviews | Glassdoor

4.3
Touchstone Group CEO Keith Birch
Keith Birch

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Jr software developer"

I have been working at Touchstone Group (Less than a year)

Pros

Great people to work with.

Cons

There is nothing negative to say about this company

2. "Upsides overwhelm the downsides"

Current Employee - Principal in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Principal in Washington, DC

Pros

Employees have lots of autonomy, great colleagues and interesting work challenges. It's a good environment for young employees looking for growth and challenges. The company has a strong commitment to social causes and encourages pro bono work.

Cons

The management structure is hard to understand. Also, the relationship between Touchstone and the parent company, SRA International, is not very productive.

Advice to Management

Communicate better!

3. "Development"

Current Employee - Marketing in Watford, East of England, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Marketing in Watford, East of England, England (UK)

Pros

Growing organisation with small business values. Built with a strong and highly talented team that provides clients the highest quality service. CEO strongly encourages shareholder buy-in.

Cons

Heavy work load across the business.

4. "Great company, great people"

Current Employee - Account Manager in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Account Manager in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Touchstone Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have been working at Touchstone for 4 years, and have found it a good company to work for, not only because of the people I work with, but also the overall conduct of the business. As a working mum, I have found the flexibility to work around my child care arrangements invaluable. It has a great attitude towards flexible working, especially when compared to my former employer who made it as difficult for me to return to work as possible. They also appreciate and respect people have lives outside of the business and strive to ensure it's employees have a good work / life balance. It is because of this that staff are often willing to go above and beyond the call of duty if required. Regular updates are issues to staff on the groups performance, and most recently, all staff have been given shares in the business which we receive a 6 monthly dividend from, again so staff feel they have a vested interest in the companies performance and growth. It is an exciting time to be part of Touchstone, as it grows and expands into new offerings, particularly around Business Process Management and Automation and Business Intelligence, and if you want to work for a company that prides itself on quality and exceeding customer expectations then Touchstone would be ideal.

Cons

Updates to branding and websites need to be made and ensured are an ongoing continued investment. Because the business has diversified and now specialises in other business applications, clearer messaging needs to be available online for people to understand fully what we do.

Advice to Management

Same as the cons, just ensure the messaging for what Touchstone can deliver is clearer in the public domain, and should position Touchstone as a consultancy practice specialising in business transformation and process automation.

5. "Ok, but could do better"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Watford, East of England, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Watford, East of England, England (UK)

Pros

Lots of opportunity to work at home

Cons

Tacky office in crap location

Advice to Management

Move to a better location