Tower Group (New York) Assistant Vice President Reviews | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Assistant Vice President

Tower Group (New York) Assistant Vice President Reviews

Updated Nov 26, 2017

4.5
Tower Group (New York) President and Chief Executive Officer William W. Fox, Jr. (no image)
William W. Fox, Jr.
0 Rating
  1. "Best placed I've ever worked - shocked by other reviews"

Current Employee - Assistant Vice President

I have been working at Tower Group (New York) full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great working environment. Family friendly. I feel valued and respected. Great pay, great benefits, allowed to work independently. Recommendations for change are heard and considered. I work in a beautiful office with really nice, decent people Politics exist in every organization, and nothing I've seen at Tower is different than other places I've been. At the end of the day, we are all working toward a common goal. After three years here, I am thoroughly convinced I don't ever want to work anywhere else. I think some of he reviews here lack perspective, and maybe lack experience in other organizations that truly are mismanaged.

Cons

Tower is a growing company. Like any similar scenario, there are growing pains that come along with growth and acquisitions. Politics can have their down side, but it is often in how it is handled that the employee's experience can be positive or negative. Silos exist to a certain extent, but there is active work being done to remove those. Sometimes management shares information at too high a level for individual contributors to understand, but at least they share! They prove that they want every employee to feel part of what is happening at Tower.

Continue reading
    Tower Group (New York)2013-05-24
  2. "Great Place to work"

Former Employee - Assistant Vice President in New York, NY

I worked at Tower Group (New York) full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great team, driven environment, opportunity to grow and take responsibility

Cons

Long hours, growth not structured,

Tower Group (New York)2017-11-27

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 2 reviews