Cover image for TrackMaven

82% Recommend to a Friend
86% Approve of CEO

Found 38 of over 43 reviews

4.3
TrackMaven CEO  Allen Gannett (no image)
Allen Gannett

71 Comments

Tech

466K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=TrackMaven~872964
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Great Culture where you can learn from those who have grown internally.(in 9 reviews)
  • "Great people: supportive and always willing to help you grow; Carter lunch: no waste of time waiting for food in line during lunch hour.(in 7 reviews)
  • "Amazing benefits!(in 4 reviews)
  • "Management was approachable and structure was pretty flat.(in 3 reviews)
  • "Beautiful new office.(in 3 reviews)
Cons
  • "Long hours with a workload that can make it more desirable to work on the weekends than not.(in 4 reviews)
  • "up company that is still trying to figure things out, but they need to hire more experienced and mature managers and sales employees if they ever want to grow.(in 3 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great place

Oct 18, 2021 - Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Coworkers, atmosphere, corgis, cool customers

Cons

Unfortunately TrackMaven does not exist as a standalone entity anymore

2. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Good Starting Point

Oct 14, 2020 - Junior Business Team Member in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people, hard-working environment, fun atmosphere

Cons

Not much advancement, No other cons on my end

3. Join the TrackMaven team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

they deleted my first review if that says enough

Mar 11, 2019 - Sales Team in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

you'll learn a lot about the grind because of how crowded the market is. the people are great, easy to make friendships here.

Cons

long hours, product that is far behind the rest of the pack. comp is low compared to the market. i don't see this company getting any additional funding anytime soon. they deleted my original review because they claimed it was "unreasonable and inaccurate." me posting another one should speak volumes to the fact that it is VERY accurate.

2 people found this review helpful
  5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Awesome opportunity to learn and grow if you put your heart into it

Sep 17, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The employees. Genuinely nice, smart, caring people who care about and work for each other. The employees are very encouraging and like to promote and learn from their teammates. It's definitely easy to see how your individual role contributes to the whole of the organization. Because it's a small team, you really get to feel the impact that each department has on your success. There is a lot to do and lots of encouragement to take on projects or fix efficiencies that will make you more successful. If you like taking initiative, you will do well here.

Cons

While you won't be working 12 hour days, growing a company is not a 9-5 so if your heart isn't in it, then everything will seem exhausting. It is easy to feel like you're working too much or too hard if you don't prioritize where to spend your time.

6. 2.0

smoke and mirrors

Sep 26, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

lunch is catered on fridays office is bright

Cons

leadership lacks experience and plays favorites pay is lower than average and hours are long hours are long because company hasnt staffed up properly, not because peoples hearts arent in it feedback is ignored or criticized turnover is high

4 people found this review helpful
  7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

The best group of people I have ever worked with

Sep 9, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people at TrackMaven are some of the smartest, most driven people I have had to be around in my short career The opportunity to grow and take on interesting and challenging projects Access to management- we have a flat organization and the entire exec team is always available to meet Our customer base is solid and growing and we have figured out how to deliver value to each of them

Cons

It is not easy. We all work hard. But those that do are rewarded.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Startup Life

Aug 30, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Awesome customers, I get to work with some of the world's biggest brands - Lots of improvement over the past two years - Interesting challenges in the marketing tech landscape - Getting into a groove w/ key business metrics and seeing a lot of improvement - The coworkers are AWESOME.

Cons

- It's a lot of work (but recently there has been a bunch of hiring which should calm things down). - Feels like some of the people here can be overly emotional

9. 4.0

Great opportunity to grow

Sep 4, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've been working here for a couple of years now and have grown in many ways. It is a lot of work but is so worth it. I am having a great experience and am advancing my skill set faster than I would have anywhere else. I continue to get insight into every part of the business and that has been invaluable to me at this stage of my career.

Cons

This is not the place for anyone who is looking to do the minimum -- fly under the radar. If you want an easy 9-5 and no risk...this is not the place for you. The people here are super smart and perform at a very high level.

1 person found this review helpful
  10. 4.0

Start Up Lifestyle

Sep 6, 2018 - Sales in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

People genuinely care about their work, and want to provide the highest value to their customers. Great Culture where you can learn from those who have grown internally. Fast Paced Environment where not every day is the same.

Cons

Very high expectations of teams & individuals, sometimes can seem unrealistic.

11. 5.0

sales

Dec 5, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Sales team is focused on providing value and solving problems for customers rather than just getting a deal

Cons

it's a very fragmented market

Viewing 1 - 10 of 38 Reviews
</>Embed

TrackMaven Reviews FAQs

TrackMaven has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 43 reviews left anonymously by employees. 82% of employees would recommend working at TrackMaven to a friend and 80% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, TrackMaven employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.1 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at TrackMaven. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

82% of TrackMaven employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated TrackMaven 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at TrackMaven to be senior leadership, career development, benefits and the cons to be workplace, compensation, work life balance.