Trademark Metals Recycling Reviews

Updated Sep 23, 2019

4.3
Trademark Metals Recycling President Brad Ford (no image)
Brad Ford

"Great company"

Current Employee - Supervisor

I have been working at Trademark Metals Recycling full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Interesting industry but a great company to work for. Loyal managers with a good culture.

Cons

Nothing really that stands out.

April 8, 2019Recruiting Manager

Thank you for your feedback! Scrap metal is quite an interesting industry it certainly never gets boring. Glad to hear you enjoy the culture and see the loyalty from managers.

2. "Good place to start out"

Former Employee - Kiosk Operator

I worked at Trademark Metals Recycling full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good management ability to move up

Cons

Working conditions outside not fun

February 6, 2020Recruiting Manager

Thank you for your feedback. I am happy to hear you had a positive experience with your management team and see the ability to grow with the company. Thank you for the comment on working outdoors. It is not a job for everybody and we talk about that up front. If you enjoy being outdoors and working in a fast paced and team oriented environment, than this is a great fit!

3. "Best Company to work for, find your career job here."

Current Employee - Operations Management Trainee in Miami Beach, FL

I have been working at Trademark Metals Recycling full-time for less than a year

Pros

Your voice/opinion matters, trust is established early on.

Cons

no cons have arose yet

April 8, 2019Recruiting Manager

Thank you for feedback we love to hear from newer teammates. Your comment about your voice/opinion mattering is exactly what we strive for. Love to hear this!!

4. "Awesome Culture, Great People"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Trademark Metals Recycling full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

The people are the best part of working here. Everyone is very friendly and helpful and are willing to train you. They take safety very seriously and the culture makes it seem like a family-owned company.

Cons

I don't have any cons.

March 5, 2019Recruiting Manager

Thank you for your feedback! We love to hear the comments about teammates and people. As a company, we realize that our teammates are our #1 asset and should always be treated as such. Also wonderful to hear our commitment to safety being reinforced. It is the most important thing we do! Keep up the great work!

5. "General Manager"

I worked at Trademark Metals Recycling full-time

Pros

Pay is competitive and bonus potential is great. Overall earning potential is fantastic.

Cons

Isolated from the corporate office and communications are often distorted.

April 2, 2019Recruiting Manager

Thank you for your response. Glad to hear you appreciate our compensation structure - the earning potential is great as we believe in rewarding our teammates for their hard work. and dedication. We also pride ourselves on our communication, which is why we do town halls and have an open door policy at all times. We consistently ask for feedback and implement change based on that feedback. I am sorry to hear that wasn't your perception but really do appreciate the feedback!

6. "TMR is a fantastic place to work"

I have been working at Trademark Metals Recycling full-time

Pros

TMR is a unique environment. Scrap metal is not the first place most people dream of working, but it’s not a bad field to be at all. It’s fast-paced with new challenges every day to keep you excited and interested. Management empowers its teammates with a high degree of independence and trust to make their own decisions. Corporate culture is relaxed with a very friendly and family feel. TMR is very big on promoting form within and developing its teammates skills so that can advance as far as they want.

Cons

Scrap metal is not the most glamorous job and it involves a lot of time outside.

June 11, 2018HRD

Thank you for the feedback! You are correct in that the scrap recycling environment is for people that enjoy spending time outdoors in an ever changing environment and it isn't always glamorous. While it is not necessarily an industry people gravitate towards, once they learn how much is involved in the operations the typically love it, which is why we have such great tenure! We pride ourselves on independence, promoting from within and a family-like atmosphere, so it is fantastic to hear that you see those values. Thank you again for the feedback.

"Home of the pros"

Current Employee - Buyer in Daytona Beach, FL

I have been working at Trademark Metals Recycling full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Working for a company that cares about their employees, provides great benefits and gives a person a chance to grow within the organization is a pleasure. Safety is the utmost importance first always.

Cons

5 1:2 day work week.

June 14, 2018HRD

Thank you for your review! TMR values every teammate that works for the company and it is fantastic to hear that you see the care that goes into that. Most important always is our commitment to safety - it is great to know that is shining through! Thank your for the suggestion on rotating teammates in the yard. Work life balance is important and we encourage you to make this suggestion to your local management team.

8. "Great Team"

Current Employee - Facility Manager in Daytona Beach, FL

Pros

Great team interaction between Facilities. Great Esprit De Corps thru out the Company.

Cons

Not enough former military in the ranks.

June 4, 2018HRD

Thank you for your feedback! It is wonderful to hear that you are 10 years in and still having a great experience with TMR. Military recruitment is something that we are currently working on at all levels from entry level to management. We attend career fairs and conferences that focus on military recruitment throughout the year and have made great strides and many hires in the past several years. Our goal is to continue to develop our military recruiting program even further. Your feedback is valued!

9. "Successful in the scrap business"

Current Employee - Shift Supervisor in Okeechobee, FL

I have been working at Trademark Metals Recycling full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

They value safety over profits

Cons

Dirty and dusty environment to work in.

June 11, 2018HRD

Thank you for your feedback! Safety is at the core of everything we do and we love that our teammates embody this value and that supervisors and managers ensure a commitment to safety at all levels. The scrap environment is dusty and dirty by nature, so we pride ourselves on hiring teammates that thrive in this type of environment!

10. "Great company to work for."

Current Employee - Health and Safety Manager

Pros

The employees all treat you like family, like if you are a best friend they would never let down. Super positive atmosphere to work around.

Cons

Everything about the company is positive, I can't think of a con.

Found 16 reviews