KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 149 of over 182 reviews

4.6
Tradeweb CEO Lee Olesky
Lee Olesky
Pros
  • "Great work environment, very intelligent coworkers, great upper-level management(in 18 reviews)

• "Good culture, cool work life balance(in 16 reviews)

• Cons
  • "No major cons but maybe a more encouraging work from home policy & more focus on team building and work life balance(in 6 reviews)

• "Upper management completely disconnected from middle management down(in 5 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year
      Featured Review

Great Culture

Feb 19, 2021 - Director in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very collaborative environment. No silos. Interest in advancing employees internally. Open door policy. Effective communication with employees about COVID and other events that impact our lives. Management is interested in helping employees find the right work/life balance. Lots of diversity events. Bright future and TW is doing very well in the current environment. Overall a great place to work.

Cons

Working from home under COVID it takes longer to build those relationships that would happen very quickly in the office. Management is aware of this and has tried various team building exercises. Some have worked to a degree but nothing replaces person to person contact. Looking forward to getting back to the office post COVID!

Continue reading
    2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Work/Life Balance

May 26, 2021 - AVP-Finance in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great work life balance- very rarely have to work late. Great sense of community- management cares about all aspects of employee's life.

Cons

It is hard to find cons of working here.

3. 5.0

Amazing Place to Work

Mar 23, 2021 - Assistant Vice President in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

I started at Tradeweb during the pandemic, and from the virtual onboarding process to now, I've enjoyed every minute of it. Great team work environment -- everyone is friendly and really wants you to succeed. Tradeweb is pushing the boundaries within our markets, and this gives you an opportunity to work on some really cool and forward-thinking projects. Any idea is on the table, and we work as a team to figure out the best solution. Hard workers across the board. Everyone is so friendly that it makes it enjoyable to tackle even the most complicated tasks. Teams are very conscious of others' workload and ensure that the workload is distributed evenly. We've also had a record year this year, so it makes it a very interesting year to start at the company.

Cons

None that I can think of, I really enjoy the hybrid WFH/office if you choose set up. Hoping we have an option similar long term post-covid.

4. 5.0

Great Firm

Feb 19, 2021 - Vice President in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

I was fortunate to be hired during the pandemic. From the screening/interview process to the onboarding process - all being virtual - everything was seamless. Additionally, my current manager constructed a well thought out schedule for my first month at the firm. Knowing that I wouldn't have a chance to meet other members of the organization in person, this was instrumental in helping me build a rapport with other employees and also understand how our roles would coincide with one another. During my short time with the firm, it's evident that everyone is extremely hardworking and very willing to help outside of defined job responsibilities to ensure the firm continues to grow and succeed.

Cons

Additional resources to the technology development team could be beneficial

Continue reading
    5. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great fintech / start up environment

May 19, 2021 - Analyst
      Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone is nice and willing to teach you Great snacks

Cons

Not too much so far

6. 5.0
      Current Employee

Good company

Apr 28, 2021 - VP-Technology
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good and supportive people. thanks.

Cons

nothing particularly bad about working at Tradeweb

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Very innovative company with many opportunities and a bright future.

Mar 19, 2021 - Associate in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great work culture. Everyone is friendly and willing to take time to explain things and answer questions. Even in a remote environment there is a sense of innovation an collaboration. People will listen to your ideas and you are encouraged to make them heard. Strong values of diversity and inclusion.

Cons

None that I can think of.

8. 4.0
      Former Employee

Good company

May 19, 2021 - Senior Software Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good culture, competitive salary, work life balance

Cons

old school, invest in tech upgrade

9. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

DevOps engineer

May 10, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Relaxed work and better work life balance

Cons

Not much challenging work and slow paced

10. 5.0
      Current Employee

Amazing company

Mar 15, 2021 - Client Relations in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great opportunity for career advancement

Cons

Not a big amount of opportunities

Viewing 1 - 10 of 149 Reviews