Traemand Reviews | Glassdoor

1. "Love it here!"

Current Employee - Kitchen Planner in Englewood, CO
    Current Employee - Kitchen Planner in Englewood, CO

I have been working at Traemand full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great co workers.. super approachable CEO/founder and anyone in a position of authority. They want to hear what you have to say and how your doing. They all actually care. Great work life.. you get your weekends, great benefits, & competitive pay! Would overall recommend to anyone and don’t plan on leaving anytime soon!

Cons

Not a lot I can think of.. workload can get a bit hectic but as long as your willing to actually work hard it’s not bad. I would love a 401k.

"assembler installer"

Former Employee - Assembler Installer in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Assembler Installer in Chicago, IL

I worked at Traemand full-time (More than a year)

Pros

when there is work, you work

Cons

they have a lack of work. They don't treat employees right. They'll ask you do to work different then what you were hired for. Refuse and you're gone!

Advice to Management

Admit when you made a mistake. Fix it! Management needs to have more understanding and training in installations.

3. "Current installer"

Current Employee - Lead Installer in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Lead Installer in New York, NY

I have been working at Traemand full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good benefits, opportunity for growth within the company, management is very understanding of issues that arise on a daily basis. Competitive wages.

Cons

As long as you're willing to work hard there are very few cons. For me the biggest con travel. Sometimes we are required to travel 4 to 5 hours round-trip a day to get to a job site.

Advice to Management

I am excited about all of the changes within our organization. It seems like we are really making a push to provide everyone with the proper tools to perform their job as best as possible.

Oct 10, 2017 – Digital Content Manger

Thanks so much for taking the time to review Traemand! We're so glad you're enjoying your time with us! We'll be sure to chat with the NY Metro team to see if anything can be done about travel times... More

"kitchen planner"

Former Employee - Kitchen Planner in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Kitchen Planner in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Traemand full-time (More than a year)

Pros

training, work from home, commissions, benefits

Cons

high pressure, lack of support from manger, excessive driving, long hours

May 30, 2017 – Digital Content Manger

We're sorry to hear there was a lack of support offered to you during your time at Traemand. We've made some changes recently and are always looking for the most efficient way to get our folks from A... More

5. "Almost 2 years in"

Current Employee - Kitchen Planner in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Kitchen Planner in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Traemand full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Some of the best parts about working at Traemand, is the personal responsibility & freedom each employee has, while also having a team at the home office supporting you when you need help.

Cons

Because we are so spread out, you don't get a lot of one-on-one time with other employees, & due to the high volume of appointments each week, the multi-tasking can get a bit stressful at times.

Advice to Management

There are a lot of employees with a lot of different job titles & sometimes, as a planner, you do not know exactly who to contact with certain issues. Please be mindful of this, & not get upset if a planner contacts you seeking guidance.

6. "Accounting"

Pros

Upward mobility, challenging but rewarding work

Cons

I'd love to see better benefits, but understand why they are set.

Aug 8, 2016 – Digital Content Manger

Thank you for sharing your experiences!. We take all employee input seriously. Traemand is always listening and learning what is most important to our employees in the office and in the field. We... More

"Fun People, Fun Environment, Fun Opportunities"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

I have been working at Traemand full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The people at Traemand are fun, friendly and inclusive. It's great to enjoy a laugh or share a story with the person sitting nearby. Employees are rewarded for their hard work and it's a great place to push yourself to go above and beyond. Every day we discuss where we are and where we're going.

Cons

None that I can think of!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. Your open-door policy and transparency is inspiring and appreciated!

"Space Planner"

Current Employee - Space Planner in East Palo Alto, CA
    Current Employee - Space Planner in East Palo Alto, CA

Pros

It is nice company to work for. I work part time and allows me to be flexible with my work.
    I was interviewed by one of the owner. The questions were designed to find out about me as a person.

Cons

If we can get more benefits

9. "Great Place to Work!"

I have been working at Traemand full-time

Pros

Excellent environment, forward thinking and supportive, great vision and a solid sense of family. Always willing to listen to new ideas and explore new ways of doing business.

Cons

Hours can be long - span of responsibility of often difficult to discern.

"Great Team and Work Enviroment!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I have been working at Traemand (More than a year)

Pros

- Upper management has a very open door policy. I am able to bounce ideas off of them and they are open to suggestion. It is nice to work for a company that values the opinions of it's employees and takes the time to walk you through anything that you need help with.

- Great team environment. We work hard, but are rewarded for performance. It is not out of the ordinary for the owner of the company to show up with breakfast burritos for the office in the morning, or organize a day for the team to get together and hang out, play volleyball, BBQ and I think I have heard rumors of canoe races once the weather warms up!

- Growing company. We are growing everyday. It seems that there is someone new in the office every week and management takes the time to make sure that the new hires are not just a good fit for the position, but for the company culture.

- I am looking forward to seeing what Traemand looks like 5 years from now and doing my part to help make it an even better place to be.

Cons

I will second the ping pong table!

Advice to Management

Please see cons!! :) Keep on doing what you are doing. It is great to work for a company with such an open relationship with it's employees.