Trak Global Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated October 19, 2017

4.7
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "A great environment in which to push boundaries and learn from industry leaders"

Former Employee - Head of Product Management & Delivery in Crewe, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Head of Product Management & Delivery in Crewe, England (UK)

I worked at Trak Global full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Flexibility, diversity, opportunity to push boundaries in a well mentored motivated environment

Cons

Be prepared to be flexible

Advice to Management

crystallise a strategy

2. "Great place to work!"

I have been working at Trak Global full-time

Pros

Having been with the company for over 4 years within the finance department, its been an absolute pleasure to be part of the ride. I love my Job, and the people I am surrounded by. Everyone is so passionate about their role, and they fully understand as to what they bring to the business as an individual. I have grown tremendously, and without the support of my management team, that wouldn't have been possible.

Cons

As the business is dynamic and rapidly expanding, communication can be tricky and sometimes isn't at the top of the priority list.

3. "Growing, great people, great philosophy"

Current Employee - Anonymous in Crewe, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Anonymous in Crewe, England (UK)

I have been working at Trak Global (More than a year)

Pros

A good company to work for with great people working to a philosophy of making the roads safer one driver at a time. In the IT team the business is using cutting edge technology, building most of the software and applications that the company and partners use in house, making it a real challenge and driving forward technically every day.
    Another benefit is the company is growing rapidly, the management team have a good strategy and working in Trak feels like we are all on a journey together as a team.
    There is also plenty of opportunity for internal promotion and career development. And recruitment to fill necessary gaps and work capacity hasn't been a problem since I arrived.

Cons

Car parking can be a bit of issue at times, and the building, although modern with good facilities, is starting to feel a little cramped.

Advice to Management

Listen to your staff, keep rewarding success and encouraging ownership and leadership amongst all staff. Encourage more home working to alleviate the pressures on desk space and car parking space.

4. "Growing, friendly, exciting"

Current Employee - Sales Executive in Crewe, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Sales Executive in Crewe, England (UK)

I have been working at Trak Global full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Everybody has a "can do" attitude, no hold ups and great management enables me to get on with selling and achieve targets with relative ease. The product and pricing are market changing I just have fun every day selling as much as I can. Nobody gets in my way as long as I bring in the business. Great car policy helps keep a smile on my face.

Cons

Sometime lack of processes fail us and customers get disappointed but it's just growing pains and will get put right.

Advice to Management

Get a computerised sales and invoicing system and soon!