What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Management can be difficult at times." (in 5 reviews)
- "No bonuses, Company vehicle is questionable" (in 3 reviews)
- "Their is nor formal training for anything and the work is rather stale and boring." (in 3 reviews)
- "Can be hostile work environment depending on manager" (in 3 reviews)
- "long hours and little/horrible pay" (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of TranSystems and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 3 of over 161 reviews
Updated Sep 12, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "office politics"Return to all Reviews
- 3.0Jul 20, 2016Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
Wonderful people, very supportive co-workers, excellent sense of team work, though this varies by department.
Department segregation, lack of employee engagement, no transparency, a lot of office politics, they are not interested in ambitious employees. No idea what their company culture is, which makes it very difficult to feel like the company is going somewhere.