Found 12 of over 161 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Management can be difficult at times." (in 5 reviews)
- "No training" (in 4 reviews)
- "long hours and little/horrible pay" (in 4 reviews)
- "The corporate and senior management is only bothered about 'utilization', and always tries to push employees as much as they can to squeeze out every ounce of 'billable' work they can do." (in 3 reviews)
- "No bonuses, Company vehicle is questionable" (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of TranSystems and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "work environment"Return to all Reviews
- 3.0Jan 15, 2014Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 1 yearKansas City, MO
Pleasant work environment. Friendly and talented employees. Company benefits are good. Firm has been in operation for many years and has exceptional people who win big projects for the firm.
Management is lacking in professional and hands-on skills and approach. They preach cost cutting, however, they don't practice it. BIG spending in everything from routine free lunches for employees to high dollar cost spending/waste for their overhead, and then it's --- 'anything goes' for the Corporate execs. Execs do not lead by example. There is a BIG disconnect between the Corporate dept. and the 'rest of the employees' in the company. The management leaves a lot to be desired. Good ol' boys. It's no wonder the younger engineers leave soon after they start.5